Motivation Group

Im not sure. I dont really do the whole calorie couting thing.
Was that calorie number for your job? Or working in general?

that was for working at a moderate level, standing, moving around alot, lifting and the like. I know my arms are killing from all the lifting and chopping I do and my muscles just above my knee's and calves hurt so bad after all the walking and standing.

Take numbers off Fitnesspals, just under estimate incase they are wrong.

like i earn back 700 exercise cals to eat, i would eat 200 of them, usually i dont eat many of my exercise cals back as no room in the day to do that

K, Il go do that now. Am supposed to be making OH's tea for when he gets in. He has perfect timing, Just as I pour the tea in the cup and plate up food he walks in the door!

I lost 2lbs this week! Better then my lose of 0lbs last week. I tink its because I have been running around so much with work. Il be working from wednesday just gone through til monday. I had my first just me and chef day and it was manic!

well done on loss inge :thumbup:
im going to weigh in on tue but i have been checking since i started atkins again on tue, pretty chuffed so far :)

Can I join?

aliss
Start ~ 141lbs (1 week post-pregnancy)
Goal ~ 125lbs
Current ~ 139lbs
Lost 2 lbs so far

do you have a certain diet or exercise plan you are following?

congrats on your lo :flower:

do you have a certain diet or exercise plan you are following?

congrats on your lo :flower:

I do...
Meal plan: Zone
Exercise plan: Wendler's 5/3/1

I think ive heard of the zone diet. I read a lot of american celebs use it. I did my 8hrs work and 1hr walking today. My feet hurts so have no idea when I will actually cycle. I have tuesday and wednesday off (hopefully) so might try to get a 1hr 30min session in both days. Hows everyone else today? I should be asleep right now as I have to be up at 7am for work, but OH is playing xbox. It would be such a shame if it stopped working suddenly...:devil:

lol threaten to throw it out the window if he doesnt come off it. worked for me.
ive stuck to diet since tue but had a treat today. still havent managed any exercise. does running around after a baby and doing chores count?! :blush:

course it does! Babies are hard work. You need alot of energy to cope. Cleaning is a good exercise too.Anything to get the muscles working helps,

Zone is not really a weight loss plan but just makes meal planning easier for me.
https://library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/cfjissue21_May04.pdf

Wendler 5 3 1 is an intermediate lifting program
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112382761

aliss, that workout looks pretty intense and the diet looks like it would be a bit confusing until you get used to it.
how are you finding it?

aliss, that workout looks pretty intense and the diet looks like it would be a bit confusing until you get used to it.
how are you finding it?

It's fine for me, nothing I'm not used to already, I've been into heavy weight training for about 6 years prior to LO! :thumbup: :kiss:

Zone is easy for me too, it was my meal plan prior to pregnancy. My pregnancy meal plan was burgers and ice cream, LOL

my eating was awful when i was pregnant too but i had enough morning (or night sickness in my case) to even that out :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->