Movie Lines

Steel Magnolias

"I'll tell you one thing. Men are *******s. After about ten minutes I wanted to cut my *own* penis off with a kitchen knife. "

That's right! OMG, I have no idea what movie that's from. LOL

about a boy!

here ya go!!!

"It was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it, right? And this bag was like, dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in."

lol american beauty. if you have not seen it, i really think you should!! :) excellent movie!

''i cant feel my toes... i dont have any toes!

i think i need a hug!!!''

Oh, I've only just seen this post, and I knew them all!! But.. I can't just think of one off the top of my head for you lot!! :blush:

C'mon someone else......

Option A: You talk, we listen, no pain. Option B: You don't talk, I remove your thumbs with my pliers, it will hurt. Option C: I like to vary the details a bit but the punchline is... you die.

:hissy: You've stumped me Terrie! I know it, but just can;t picture it! Aaaaarrgghh!!!

"Are you a God-fearing man, Senator? That is such a strange phrase. I've always thought of God as a teacher; a bringer of light, wisdom, and understanding. You see, I think what you really fear is me."

x-men!

my fave movie speech of all time

Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.

I keep thinking Mr and Mrs Smith again as I can see Brad Pitt, but it's not, I know. Help!:hissy: :hissy:

( i have a thing for brad pitt... what can i say!)

Ok so no one decided to wait for me to think of one then .. just went ahead and took my go :cry: Couldnt think of one at the time :cry:

awww bless ya!

you can have a go now.... we'll all wait (no pressure then)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->