Movie Lines

OK stop it ....

Its ment to be a game so chill out!

xxx

pmsl im chiiled!!!!!!!

it was 101 dalmations

well it wasnt the one i was thinkin of so its wrong

another one

I know you can be overwhelmed, and you can be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?

10 Things I hate about you

That is ....

DIE HARD!!! (first one)

He says it as he chucks him off the building lol

So here goes .......

I need your colthes, your boots and your motorcycle .....

Isn't it funny - you hear a phone ringing and it could be anybody. But a ringing phone has to be answered, doesn't it?

Phone Booth... you know the movie with the snyper (Keifer Sutherland) and That weird Irish Guy...... I put Phone Booth First then Changed it to Pay Phone.

I knew what you meant, it just made me laugh out loud!:rofl:

I know why you're here, ???. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, ???. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.

The Matrix

" I didn't think anyone could hurt me. Last night I got shot. You know something? It hurt. It hurt like a son of a bitch, it even bled. Why is that, John? "

Was it Chucky? I've got visions of a puppet-type thing saying it.

Yay it was!!! Childs play

Noooooooo which one though was ...

CHILD'S PLAY :)

The last thing I remember is walking through the forest and hearing a loud noise. Now, here I am flying through the air. What am I anyway?

The last thing I remember is walking through the forest and hearing a loud noise. Now, here I am flying through the air. What am I anyway?

I've had to google it :blush:, but it's Return to Oz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->