Movie Lines

heres a one liner for you, if someone gets it without cheating...then though truly know what a great movie is :)

i'm your huckleberry

Its MY turn ....

'I only have five words for you'. Damn glad to see you boy!!! 'Actually That's six words' .......

My father's people say that at the birth of the sun and of his brother the moon, their mother died. So the sun gave to the earth her body, from which was to spring all life. And he drew forth from her breast the stars, and the stars he threw into the night sky to remind him of her soul. So there's the Cameron's monument. My folks' too, I guess.

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers

"you ought to know, that I am not to be trifled with. But however insincere you may choose to be, you shall not find me so. My character has ever been celebrated for its sincerity and frankness, and in a cause of such moment as this, I shall certainly not depart from it.

"you ought to know, that I am not to be trifled with. But however insincere you may choose to be, you shall not find me so. My character has ever been celebrated for its sincerity and frankness, and in a cause of such moment as this, I shall certainly not depart from it.

i hate that film , pride and prejudice

i had to cheat for that one though

Please. Don't tell Mido. What has she done wrong? You know it was all my fault... I have committed an unforgivable sin, against your sister. And I also... Did you wrong. Please leave Mido alone... If by any chance Mido finds out the truth, you son of a bitch, I'll tear you limb from limb. And your remains will never be found. Why? Because I'm going to swallow every last bit.

I'll do whatever you want. I'll do anything, I beg you. Woo-Jin, if you want me to be your dog. I will. From this moment on, I am Woo-Jin's dog. I'm your bitch.

well it wasnt the one i was thinkin of so its wrong

another one

I know you can be overwhelmed, and you can be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?

well it wasnt the one i was thinkin of so its wrong

another one

I know you can be overwhelmed, and you can be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?

so what was it then? as that is one of the most famous lines ever wrote for a screenplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->