Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Aw B. Thanks for the update. Looks like you've been keeping yourself busy :hugs:

Hiiii long time since I've posted but always thinking of you all . Still missing my dad desperately . I'm at church four times a week now . I'm officially a scout leader and doing a course in church plus helpung with other things like counting the collection and still helping to run mums and tots too . My kiddies are all great and Lucy is even dating for the first time eeeekk . My son just turned 14 and my baby girl will be ten this year . Things ok with me and p but I feel like I'm
A different person now since losing dad :( I'm still minding my neice once a week too and she's gotten so big . Kids all doing exams and tests at minute and I'm so proud of them . I've booked girls baptism in six weeks and my diet has been pretty bad but I'm not too fussed at the minute if I'm honest . I've also got my hospital apt to have my varicose veins removed . But scared but also looking forward to it . How's everyone ? Any news ???? Xxxxxx

Aw!!!!! I was literally only just thinking bout you a couple of days ago. So lovely to read your update :hugs:

Isn't it strange em . None of us have never met but we've shared in here our most intimate thoughts and details of our lives that not many people know yet we will always carry each other in our hearts :) x

Hi T, good to read your update. Bet the kids are all getting big. Sounds like you have lots to keep you busy xxx

Glad to hear are going well for all. I think it's normal to feel different but you seem to be handling things well...keeping yourself occupied. The kids are getting big and growing up!

Sorry, I know it's been a long time but after my miscarriage I was a mess and broken. It was hard to be on Bnb. My last IUI resulted in a pregnancy but sadly it wasn't viable and had to have a d&c...so we moved onto ivf. Anyway, would love to know how you all are doing.

Luv

Sorry, I know it's been a long time but after my miscarriage I was a mess and broken. It was hard to be on Bnb. My last IUI resulted in a pregnancy but sadly it wasn't viable and had to have a d&c...so we moved onto ivf. Anyway, would love to know how you all are doing.

Luv

I'm sorry I posted in here but since it's been so long I wasn't sure where to find you all! Hope it was ok, to post in here. Ty

so are you expecting triplets now? or is that from before?

Hey I don't need spoilers! I LOVE hearing great news like that! So excited for you!!!!

I'm good but not as awesome as you hehehe honestly how crazy trying and trying and now three at once! Wow! When is the EDD?

Hey I don't need spoilers! I LOVE hearing great news like that! So excited for you!!!!

I'm good but not as awesome as you hehehe honestly how crazy trying and trying and now three at once! Wow! When is the EDD?

Thank you! LL, I know it's pretty crazy. DH and I finally went for IVF, we finally had enough money. I know this sounds crazy but I don't think it has quite sunk in all the way. After trying for so long. My EDD is August 19 but I have two drs. A reg ob and a high risk ob and they both said I will be lucky to get past 32 weeks...so I guess that's my biggest worry right now, is keeping them in as long as possible. I have partial placenta previa from one of the placentas, so I was put on bed rest at 14 weeks and I'm currently 18 weeks and 5 days.
So I've been watching a lot of bad TV...ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->