Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

We're good...not a whole lot going on here. Just waiting...for my b'day, our anniversary, the baby, Christmas. I love this time of year cause although we're broke for about five months there's so much happening for us. Then hubbs b'day is January. Ds is just as grown as he wants to be and he's jealous! There's a new baby at his daycare and he doesn't want the providers doing anything with him, lol. Trouble ahead...

Aw bless him that's so cute ❤ I love this time of year too . Autumn is my fav season .:kiss:Xmas cards and toys already in our shops :hugs:

I'm excited about the Christmas cards too. We went to this studio last year that's really cheap and got our cards done there, but also a butt load of other pics. We go there now for all of them and I'm trying to hold out until the baby gets here so it can be all four of us. Int be doing a bunch of decorating or anything or anything as we're trying to prepare the house and sell it but it'll be a wonderful Christmas none the less. Really excited about seeing Virtue open his gifts this year!

Sending you love & hugs. Im so glad that you and P are stronger than ever and that you are getting out walking again. Been thinking of you so much xxx

��������������

Hey T, are you doing okay (ish)? I only come on B&B to see how you are, I'm a bit over the whole TTC thing tbh.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: love you Hun.....keeping you in my thoughts and prayers......hope you pop on to let us know how you are:hugs::hugs::hugs:

just a quick hi to say im thinking of you! wish you were on fb more....havent been on here in ages....

Hi T, thinking about you loads and sending tonnes of love and big BIG hugs :hugs::hugs: Jax xxx :kiss:

Thank you so much everyone I really appreciate it . The days are still long and dark . My heart is still broke but I'm trying so hard to move forward . I've joined church and I'm helping then run a mums and tots group every week . I'm also helping out with the squirrels which is a club for boys 4-6 .trying to stay busy . Boy I've missed you all so much . Any news from anyone ???? Love you all :hugs:

Hi hun, so glad to hear from you. I know it's difficult, but I'm glad you are into things to keep you busy. How's the family? So good to see you on.

Hi hun, it's good to hear from you! I'm glad that you have lots to keep you busy. Sending hugs :hugs:

Thank you both x kids are all great .my ds has been so good with hugs and telling me he loves me . Think at the beginning everyone was so worried as I was myself . I got very very low at a certain point thdt I just wanted to be with my dad but I know I will some day hopefully thdt will be a while yet . My kids need me as does my hubby x has anyone any news ???? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->