Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Hey hun. Glad you're back after a little break :hugs: :hugs: My hubby said that you never completely get over losing your dad but the pain just becomes more bearable over the days/months/years :hugs:

Morning all. So I forgot to mention ive put on so much weight since the summer . I've basically been eating and eating . Three weeks ago I joined weight watchers and I was 15 stone 6 . After two weeks I've lost ten pounds and I'm getting weighed tomorrow morning . I'm trying to be realistic and lose two pounds a week from now to Xmas and have another stone off taking me down to 13.10 . I'm five foot 8 and do carry my weight well but my clothes are t sitting as nice as what they are and I'm not happy . I've been walking for 90 minutes four times a week too :thumbup:

Glad you have some things to keep you busy T x

I might have to join you on the weight loss as I just keep eating and putting on weight :dohh: but just can't get the motivation at the moment!

Another two pounds off :) down to 14.8 :happydance::happydance:hi m . Yes please join me . Even thou you really are a skinny Minnie :haha::hugs:

Welcome back :kiss::kiss::hug::hug:
:hugs:

Im tryin to lose 1-2lb a week to, so i'm with you. At the moment Im just walking & doing 30 day squat challenge. Dont want to do anything too drastic that might affect milk supply while bfeeding.

Lots of love xx

I hope you had a nice Christmas & I wanted to wish you a happier new year....xoxox

Hi everyone :wave: :hugs:
Bmom, hope you & all the girls here are well and that you had a good christmas with P & the kids. We all miss u xxx

Hi sweetie just wondered how you were doing my lovely xx

Happy New Year Sweetie!:hugs::hugs::hugs:......miss you :cry: please do check in soon......hope you and lovely family had great Christmas!

Please forgive me I've been trying to stay busy to take my mind of my dad but still missing him desperately . I've started to help at Mums and tots in church and I'm training to be a leader in scouts group too . Kids are all great and p turns 50 on Thursday !!!! I'm taking us away for a few nights to Dublin . Looking forward to it . How are you all ? Any news ? I'm so sorry I don't get on as much . Love you all always ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Just replied to your text!

Wow P is 50. Hope he is behaving! Weekend in Dublin sounds great :happydance:

Missed you xxx

Good to hear from you! Glad all is well and that you are finding things to keep busy. Happy b day to P!

:hug:

Thanks for checking in....

Happy Birthday to P & I hope you all have a lovely time in Dublin!

I bet you're the favorite among the tots at your church...

I'm so sorry you miss your dad. I know how you feel. It will get easier in time, I promise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->