Moving on in the journey from ttc

Eye- I can't believe I made it this far either. It's such a blessing and I'm so thankful. You girls have been so helpful Nd helped me thru some hard times :( And I know you're excited to make it to 30wks! That's amazing!

Left- Yes I am so excited. Surprisingly I've been sleeping pretty well. I mean, of course I wake up at least twice to use the bathroom. DH is soooooooooiooo excited and gets a little frustrated each day that I'm still pregnant haha. He's going to be such a great father and I can't wait to experience this with him.

Just checking in :) Im sure your past frustrated now Mariahs mum !!! When is your next appointment ?

Eye I cannot believe you are 30 weeks already that absolutly flew by from where I'm standing !!!

Just checking in :) Im sure your past frustrated now Mariahs mum !!! When is your next appointment ?

Eye I cannot believe you are 30 weeks already that absolutly flew by from where I'm standing !!!

Yes you're exactly right, past frustrated...but hey there's nothing I can do about it until this little girl is ready...

But I did notice last night that my mucus plug is coming out. Finally so progress lol. I guess we'll see

Labour-stalking for you, Mariah'smom! :) I lost bits of plug for weeks leading up to DD's birth but lost a huge hunk the day or so before I went into actual labour.

afm - we've settled into a very nice routine over here. I think we're past the newborn stage now. A little sad as I'll probably never have that again but also glad to put that craziness behind me for now. DD sleeps beautifully for which I'm so thankful. She's bit of a bear when she's tired and grumpy. My son was a terrible napper as a baby so I'm surprised by how much sleep my little miss needs.

Still adjusting to my anti-depressents though they're not quite as rough on my stomach as they were at first. I hope to have lucked out and have the first meds tried to be the ones for me. I know it's a bit of trial and error. I seem to get the most depressed between ovulation and AF so it will be a few weeks until my current meds get put to the test.

Starry sounds like your dd is a keeper ! Loving sleep is a godsend ! Sea has a head cold and is teething at the moment so he is like a bag of cats !!!!! Nothing pleases him for more than a second . I feel so sorry for him :( and me !!!! Lol

Girls I am stressing and on the verge of tears. It is the anniversary of my angel Mariah's death and of course today is when I'm noticing decreased. I drank juice, ate something sweet and laid down for an hr and only a few movements. NOT KICKS...I'm just so worried. I am going to ring L&D in a few if she doesn't keep moving...I'm seriously abt to cry

Sorry not a proper catch up, but just had to reply to Mariahs Mom. BIG HUGS dear. Can't imagine what a hard day it must be for you. It's common though for the movements to be different at this point as she's kinda crowded. Maybe she's resting up for being born???? Please keep us posted how you and Miss B are doing. But I think if you're feeling movement, it's okay...they don't have to be kicks per se.... But of course if you're worried, go in.

I echo everything Eyemom has said. Today must be so hard for you :hugs: I hope Brooklyn arrives safe and well today and give you a reason to smile on an extremely hard day :hugs:

Mariahs mum firstly :hugs: to you . Today must be a very sad day for you and your husband . Anniversaries are difficult but also a time to remember and honour the memory of the those babies who only shared their lives with us for the briefest of times xxx

I'm sure you LO is just fine,probably doing exactly what bb says and saving all her energy for the big day which is really soon ! I remember worrying myself sick near the end about no kicks but was told movments change as they run out of room to kick . If you need reassurance though don't hesitate to go get checked out ! They were sick of the sight of me ;)

You girls are great...Thank you for the reassurance and motivational words. Less than an hr after I wrote the post Brooklyn started to wake up and move a lot. I was so relieved. L&D told me that the amount of movements she made were great and not to worry...even throughout the night into the morning she was active so I'm happy again...

Yes today is going to be a rough one but I'm just going to take it one moment at a time. I miss my little girl but also blessed to have another...Thanks girls

Mariahs Mom should be required to post at least every 24 hours while we're all sitting here on labor watch! :winkwink:

Hahaha lol sorry sorry...I will do better, I promise...

But I'm still pregnant lol...Going to discuss induction on Friday with my doctor. I will most likely schedule it for next Thursday if she doesn't come by then. I'm really hoping she will just come this week...

How is everyone?

Yep I agree! Regular updates are a must! :lol:

I'm 22 weeks today :happydance: Had to have an emergency appointment with the midwife yesterday. I had an awful headache all day and kept going dizzy and light headed. The girls at work kept saying I really didn't look well so gave her a call. She asked me to go in. Everything came back normal thankfully and said I just need to slow down. I was only doing reception :dohh: 22 Weeks and already my body is telling me to slow down. Shit!

Well back to labour watch ? Mariahs mum ? I see your now gone over :) how wonderful after all that worrying your stitch certainly did its job ! I hope you get your wish and dd decides its time to meet ye all before she is evicted on Friday ;) oooooooh I'm so excited :)

Unexpected how is your precious new bundle ? More pics please :) how are you finding it with two ? I panic about the thoughts of it sometime but I know I really want another to complete our family .

Eye your moving along very quickly now won't be long till its your labour watch ;) oh and bb is right behind you !! Exciting times ahead !!
AFM 10 DPO ..... Tested yesterday bfn so not holding out too much hope for this cycle . Cycle 5 has been my lucky number in both my pregnancies so two to go to get to that :)

Hi Mariahs Mom! Stalking yooouuuuu. :) Best of luck! I hope she comes this week too...keep wondering if maybe she could be here already?? A little excited here. ;)

bb, yay for 22 weeks! Sorry you weren't feeling well, but glad you and baby are ok.

Yep left, it just dawned on me yesterday that, after Mariahs Mom, I'm next! OMG! Sorry about the bfn but you never know. I always got my bfps on ICs at 12 dpo, then this one I didn't get a positive on an IC at 13 dpo...I bought a frer on 14 dpo and that one was positive. If not this cycle though, I'll be hoping for #5...or #4. :winkwink:

How's everyone else doing? Sorry I can't keep up well these days.

Bb- That sucks that 22wks is being rough on u. Our bodies definitely have a funny way of letting us know we need to SLOW DOWN...the same thing would happen to me and DH would force me to take it easy. Also, you're so close to Vday. I'm so excited for you!

Left- I can't believe I've made it to term either. You're so right, I was so worried that I wouldn't make it to term and here I am. Now I'm trying to think of ways to get her out haha...and gdluck with cycle number 5. I hope you get that BFP soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->