moving over from ttc

Berniep

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Let me introduce myself i'm Bernie and i'm married with 2 sons aged 8 and 4, we started ttc in January and i'm now on my 4th cycle and after loads of :bfn:'s and 3 horrible visits from the :witch: we have decided to put ttc on hold for a bit so i've come to join you guys. The reason it has gone on hold is i am overweight and i knew when we started ttc that this might cause me some problems but i decided to go ahead anyway, but after having some health problems recently i've now realised that if i'm having health problems before i'm pregnant then i will probably end up having more during pregnancy so i've joined slimming world (lost 4lb's in my first week) and have made the decision that i need to lose at least another 45lb's before i can start ttc again, i won't be at my ideal weight at this stage but i will be at the weight i was when we conceived our second son and i had no problems with that pregnancy. So i hope you don't mind me joining you i've become quite addicted to B and B since i joined in January and I don't want to give up on this as well x

Welcome, I am on much the same path as you. I need to lose alot of weight before we start to try to conceive baby number 2. Well done on the weight loss so far ! x

Hey hun
Welcome to WTT.
Well done on the weight loss so far, you will have to keep us updated hun. I am sure you will be TTC in no time.
See you around TTC

Welcome to WTT and congratulations on the first 4 lbs! I look forward to seeing you in TTC soon :)

Hey hun, welcome to WTT, I also am losing weight in time for TTc in september, maybe we can be dieting buddies! there is a topic on here for weight loss where we all encourage each other :)
Good Luck xx

Hey hun, welcome to WTT, I also am losing weight in time for TTc in september, maybe we can be dieting buddies! there is a topic on here for weight loss where we all encourage each other :)
Good Luck xx

Ooh i'd love to be your diet buddy, do you mean there's a topic in the wtt section or in the health section? i did start a thread on weight loss in the ttc buddies section while i was over there and it has been good to be able to chat to others in the same situation x

Welcome to WTT! I'm also trying to lose a bit of weight before TTC. Looks like there's a few of us. I look forward to seeing you around WTT!

Its nice to know i'm not the only one trying to lose weight before ttc although when i really really want some chocolate i feel like i'm the only person in the world trying to lose weight, i'll just have to keep thinking of the reward at the end, good luck to everyone who is trying to lose weight and thanks for all your replies x

Hey hun here is the link for the topic on the WTT forum...

https://www.babyandbump.com/waiting-to-try/114946-slimming-bump-months-3-4-march-april.html

Hey hun welcome to WTT.

I am wanting to lose weight too. I am just doing it on my own though can't afford to go to Slimming World or WW :( So far i have lost 3lb in 2 weeks just by eating healthier and going to the gym I am hoping to lose another 47lb to lose to get down to my 9st so a long way yet!

Well done on the weight you've lost thats brill :) Hope you can start TTC soon xx

hello and welcome to WTT :D

As you can see there's a fair few of us trying to lose weight! Me included! I am into my third week at Slimming World lost 6lb so far

Well done on your weight loss and good luck for losing the rest xx

Heyyy Welcome to WTT!!
Congrats on the weightloss so far!! 4Ibs in your first week is very impressive!! I think we have a slimming for bump post floating around somewhere. I know that the ladies are very very supportive!!!
Looking forward to getting to know you around the WTT section!

Lou
xxx

Thanks for all your replies, i'm off to look for the slimming for bumps section now and congratulations to all those who are already losing weight x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->