Moving over here

I couldn’t get the best pic of it but there’s a line there!!!!

Congratulations! So happy for you!

Afm, I'm having some cramps today at 10dpo but no bleeding yet. Af due in three days, but I usually spot a lot the day before. Feeling out even though it's early. Just have to wait and see. Was so tempted to test this morning but a bfn will only make me more disappointed so I'm waiting.

Congratulations! So happy for you!

Afm, I'm having some cramps today at 10dpo but no bleeding yet. Af due in three days, but I usually spot a lot the day before. Feeling out even though it's early. Just have to wait and see. Was so tempted to test this morning but a bfn will only make me more disappointed so I'm waiting.
Don’t feel out just yet. I broke down crying the other day because I didn’t think I was but here I am

First appointment scheduled for the 7th and possibly doing the blood test to check my levels before that

Same test this afternoon. It’s certainly there and didn’t go away

Don’t feel out just yet. I broke down crying the other day because I didn’t think I was but here I am
Thank you! It gives me a little hope :)

These last days of tww are the worst. I can't seem to think about anything else, just waiting for af to be late and then she arrives right on time. Waste of time really, but can't help it.

Thank you! It gives me a little hope :)

These last days of tww are the worst. I can't seem to think about anything else, just waiting for af to be late and then she arrives right on time. Waste of time really, but can't help it.
Keep your head up! You’re not out until she shows but I hope she doesn’t!

Reactions: LO4
Can't see the pictures but based on everyone else's replies (and your ticker) congrats USAF!

AFM, AF arrived 4 am this morning. It was just a twist of the knife to a terrible week

I just want Christmas to be over. The entire month of December has a recurring theme of sucking and I'm just not in the mood to celebrate the holiday the last few years which makes me feel so bad for my son. Just going to try and push through making sure he has a great Holiday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->