Moving over here

FX and :dust: all around.

Projected fertile window opened yesterday and 1 BD session already in. Goal is to also get one in on Friday and Sunday

Babydust to all! I want to see Christmas bfps here :)

Cd18 and elevated temperatures for two days now. And my ewcm has disappeared! Really looks like I ovulated already at cd16. Never happened before! We bd on cd14 so guess there's a chance, but I'm in shock of the early ovulation! Once it happened at cd18, and then cd19 and 21 are pretty usual days for it. But not cd16! So surprised! Just hoping that this is leading somewhere.

Fingers crossed for you LO4. I hear you with the early ovulation. I usually have 27-28 day cycles, but the last two cycles have been 24-25 days long! Meaning I'm ovulating on CD10! So far this cycle I'm on CD10 and haven't noticed ovulation happen yet. Do have EWCM, but my BBT hasn't shown ovulation. We've still DTD twice so far and are going to continue every other day until O is done. I'm just hoping for a bit of a longer cycle so we might have better chances of conceiving.

Good luck to you all!

Well my plan was derailed. Had every intention but both DS and DH are sick so nothing happened yesterday. Might see if I can coax DH into it before work tonight, but doubt it with how terrible he's feeling (not to mention I don't want to catch it). UGH!!!!!

And pretty sure O was last night after some pretty intense cramping. my BBT is pointless with my fluctuating sleep patterns due to rotating schedules between work and home life.

Friday didn't happen but Saturday did. So 2 days is still better than 1 and even better than none.

As far as getting it done in my fertile window, I don't see anymore days happening (apps all say yesterday was it). We'll see how today goes since I'm still crampy and got watery cm.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I worked a lot.

Thank you! I took a digital this morning and it said not pregnant but I took it apart and there was a line

oo exciting USAF.

In the 2ww over here and got plenty to focus on with leaving Saturday for a cruise. AF is due the day we get back so we'll see how it goes.

I got a negative this morning. I’ve felt horrible today though. Nauseous all day, been bloated for several days, and my boobs are still super sore. I’m going to wait until Friday to test though... or at least try. I feel like I am pregnant but the tests say otherwise.

ooo FX USAF. Sounds promising.

I just realized I'm almost halfway through the 2ww. Wondering if I should sneak a test onto the cruise with me or really just wait until we come home.

And on that note, if I don't get a bfp, I am completely at a lost as to what to get my dh for Christmas. and I am running out of time.

I would totally take one with me!

AFM negative test yesterday and some brown discharge this morning. Not sure if Af is coming or if that’s implantation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->