Moving over!!

Blob

Sarah :)
Reaction score
Ok well girlies

:happydance: :yipee: :happydance:

I'm moving over to TTC once my AF is finished!!!! OH and i cancelled our wedding and now we have decided to have another baby and figure out the wedding later :rofl:

Hope the time goes fast for you all :hugs: :hugs:

Thankee... was meant to be wating until March but heyho!! :rofl:

Thank you :hugs: Its kinda bitter sweat..on the one hand getting to TTC but then on the other not getting married :cry:

aww good luck, hope you get your bfp asap! x

Congrats, nice early start for you then! Yay! xx

Congrats! As much as I wish you a speedy :bfp: if you don't conceive your first cycle out, maybe we can be TTC buddies! I think my OH and I are moving over next cycle! Possibly this cycle... but we'll see.

Have fun! :happydance:

Good luck, hope you get a speedy BFP, my fingers are crossed for you!

Lots of baby :dust:

YAY! The witch is here and we are ttc-ish too. I've been hanging out with the girls in TinselTots to get to know some ttc ladies. Come take a peek. Good luck!

Ooh yeah bitter sweet!

Sorry about the wedding but huge congrats on the early ttc. Hope you're not waiting too long for that bfp x

woooo!! Im LOVING this official announcement!!

screw the wedding.....!!!! :rofl:

ttc is soooo much more exciting!! hahaha! Ok im giving u my opks when i see you on friday and get cycle tracking lady...i want you preggers by the end of the year OK??!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

also when it comes time to test, im a poas pusher and WILL make you test (and then hide it from you and not tell you the result! mwahahaha!!)

lovies xxx

congrats to you xx Wishing you a speedy :bfp: And sending you lots of :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"