Mrsmummy's Christmas Journal!

mrsmummy2

Mum of 3 ❤
Reaction score
I had no idea these were a thing, but being as I'm pretty much known by "Mrs Christmas" by my family I thought it would be a good idea! :xmas3:

I will update with lists of what I've bought/want to buy, things that we've done as a family (e.g. santa visits, pantos, etc) pictures closer to the time when I've got a good size haul. Also pictures of my decorations, Christmas outfits, wrapping paper choices etc.

Will also share any ideas I have regarding Christmas Eve boxes/decorations/home made items and my food plans! :xmas9:

So far I've got/ordered for DD -

Purple LOL surprise
Crayola light up box
Lego rapunzel travelling caravan
Lego Harry Potter Quidditch
Lego Hogwarts Express
Lego friends Heartlake City Resort
Lego Cinderella Dream Castle
LOL Bike helmet
Lol surprise pop-up store 3 in 1
Lol surprise house
Lol surprise bike (this is from my in laws)

For DS -

Superman & batman imaginext sets
Incredibles 2 boat
White ranger imaginext

Still to get for DD -

Lol Biggie pet
Lol even bigger surprise
Heeleys
Bingo
Jenga
Jojo siwa barbie
Ken doll
Lol dolls (x2 of each kind)

To get for DS -

Small megazord imaginext set
New batcar imaginext
Bat girl helicopter
Jurassic world imaginext
Incredibles figures
Penguin lair imaginext
New batman figures imaginext
Underminer incredibles set
Imaginext jurassic world dino hauler
Imaginext jurassic world research lab
Imaginext ninja armor batmobile
Imaginext k.croc 4x4
Imaginext mongul & green lantern
Playskool heroes headquarters
Playskool heroes power up squad
Incredibles lego
Super hero dress ups

Also need to get DS some sort of "large" gift from my in laws to the equivalent of DDs bike. Not sure what yet....

Fab lists. My dd would be in lol heaven with all that!!

Ohh she is OBSESSED. She showed me a youtube video of the house today. Im wondering where im gunna put it now :haha: the box is HUGE!!!

Think I might cave on the house 😂. Although I'm not even sure if they'll get anymore in?? Thinking probably more for her birthday though in Feb, if she has a small party!

I think they're still doing pre-order on amazon, but smyths has ended for now (i think!)
Always easier to get it after christmas though. I only just managed to get the gold ball last year, but had i waited until her birthday (also in feb) i wouldve gotten it easily!

I can't find it on Amazon, so think they must have sold out.

Spotted a few new "coming soon" LOL items on the entertainer website. I need to stop :rofl:

Spotted a few new "coming soon" LOL items on the entertainer website. I need to stop :rofl:

Yes, me too 😂😂

I might try and get that pop up shop thing for Xmas. It's about £40 and you get a doll with it. Still hoping to get the bigger suprise too if its out in time.

Yes the pop up shop thing looks quite good for £40. Plus all the storage bits it has is always a bonus. Wish they would advertise what the doll was though... I rely on seeing what it is through my DD's youtube watching :haha:

I think the bigger surprise is coming out this month!! I'm sure I read something like that. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled on Smyths. Will update if I see anything!!

I'm trying to keep a look out for the LOL OOTD advent calender... not sure on the price or anything.. and will depend if I can find one for DS which is also "toy like". Otherwise I guess I'll stick with the good old chocolate ones!

The bigger surprise is preorder on Smyth's now, incase you haven't seen it. Got one ordered £85!! 😮😮😮

Thanks! Just pre-ordered! :happydance:

I'm wondering if I'll cancel the house.... I've not heard good things about it :nope:

I saw a video on you tube where the water from the paddling pool ruined the wood after only a few minutes! I guess you don't have to put real water in (although kinda defeats the purpose), but it really should be better designed for the price they're charging!

I've decided definitely not to get the house. DD has a plain wood dolls house, that I never got round to painting, so i'm going to do that up as an LOL house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->