Mrsmummy's Christmas Journal!

Ah thats annoying! They've started to get bits in, but id say wait until after halloween then its usually full of all that stuff!

I know you get a doll on day 1, but other than that im clueless. Im yet to hear from DD about any youtube videos about it. Im assuming an outfit or two, but probably separated into a top in one day, bottoms in another and shoes in another. Maybe a dummy, bottle, phone, bag? I'm hoping there will be a little sister too, though i doubt it!! Not sure how they will get to 25 days if im honest...

I was wondering how they would have that many things too!

Have taken a photo of my haul so far, but its too big to upload:dohh:
Will have to resize and upload another time!

Bad pic quality as ive had to screenshot it, but this is what I have so far for DD and DS.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180922-090700_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180922-090700_Gallery.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 23
And this is the list I have left to get -
To get (DS)

Bat girl helicopter (maybe!)
Incredibles figures (violet and frozone)
Penguin lair imaginext
Underminer incredibles set
Imaginext jurassic world research lab
Imaginext ninja armor batmobile (maybe)
Imaginext k.croc 4x4
Imaginext mongul & green lantern
Playskool heroes headquarters (from MIL & FIL)
Playskool heroes power up squad

To get (DD)

Biggie pet - hop hop
Heeleys (from my mum)
Jojo siwa barbie
Ken and barbie family set

They havent written any offical lists yet... so I'm hoping I will have already covered what they are likely to write down.
I'd also like to get jenga and a bingo set as I think they would both enjoy it. And theres a few dvds & stocking fillers left to get. The things I've bought this year are more expensive, so I've seemed to have spent ALOT compared to last year and have half the stuff.

I managed to get SO MUCH in the sales last year (sylvanian families, imaginext being discontinued etc) now I'm not sure if those sales just havent happened yet or I've just missed out. However, I dont want to go looking and buying stuff just because its cheap! Hoping to stick to the list I have left then it's on to shopping for everyone else!!

DDs LOL bigger surprise has finally come in store! Will be picking that up later today.

Following :) My girls love LOL dolls too but I hate how they keep hiking up the prices of them yet the quality is getting worse (we've had a few with missing or wrong pieces) Sounds like your son loves Imaginext, I got my son who is 2.5/3 in feb the batcave set from argos so hoping he likes it :)

Following :) My girls love LOL dolls too but I hate how they keep hiking up the prices of them yet the quality is getting worse (we've had a few with missing or wrong pieces) Sounds like your son loves Imaginext, I got my son who is 2.5/3 in feb the batcave set from argos so hoping he likes it :)

Ah i know! These things are crazily priced. I guess they know parents will continue to buy :shrug:
I'm sure he will love it!

That's great the LOL bigger surprise is now in store :D

DD spotted some disneydoorables (i think thats what theyre called?!) May have to get some of those.....

Must start more for DS soon.

Also planning on buying a chest/crate and craft bits from hobby craft to make Christmas eve boxes soon!

DDs LOL bike arrived yesterday. FLAT PACKED??! Was NOT expecting that :rofl:
Will have to arrange to get it assembled at some point. Was REALLY hoping to see it yesterday. I havent even attempted to get it out of the box!

Still not gotten around to going to hobby craft for xmas eve box supplies... payday next week, so maybe ill go friday with DH. Will update with pics if I do!

Can you guys believe its October already?! Its going to be Christmas before we know it.

I'm in a bit of a flap as we still have so much to get. :dohh:

Question for the LOL advent? Is it a whole outfit per day or just part of an outfit ie shoes, top, skirt, bottle.

I'm considering it for DDs to share. But may just be easier buying them a doll each for their stocking

Its part of an outfit each day... loads of outfits. 1 big sister and all the accessories. I had already pre ordered when i saw the video and was a bit under whelmed by the contents. I had hoped there would be a little sister too considering the price.

Ordered DS the playskool heroes HQ and underminer playset (incredibles 2)
And DD a baby annabell changing bag & baby annabell bed.

Will also be booking panto tickets for our local christmas panto at the weekend :happydance:
Its cinderella this year! Last year was Peter Pan.. it was fantastic! And for £12 for the 4 of us you can't go wrong!

Wow what a bargain! It was about £45 just for me and Holly to go last year!

It can be SO expensive can't it! If we go into the city and pay for a theatre panto it'll be like at LEAST £60-£70 for average seats... but this one is just in my kids school, but done by an ameture drama club.. but honestly, I have NEVER laughed as much as I did when we watched it last year. I really don't think paying all that extra for a "professional" panto would be worth it for us. However.. beauty and the beast is on this year at a theatre near us... I'd love to take DD as she loves it... we'll see. I guess you can't do it all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->