Ms, is it getting worse before it gets better?

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
i'm fed up now! sickness started at 8 weeks and has gradually got worse. In the last week I can barely make it to the bathroom! I was really sick again this morning, came downstairs for water and a paracetamol as my headaches are awful too and 10 minutes late i'be got my head down the loo again!! :( i'm 13+1 now so not sure when it will end. I have always suffered badly with Ms but feeling fed up now. Sorry for the rant!

Mine was horrible right before it stopped at 12 weeks. Practically over night.
Have you tried Sea Bands or other alternatives?

No not tried anything but might need to! Hopefully it stops soon x

MS is the worst! I had to bring a bucket to work, thats how bad mine was! Not to mention even trying to drive was an adventure. I am in the middle of 11 weeks and Zofran has really helped me. I am hoping It will all fade by next week. I hope it fades for you soon!

MS is the worst! I had to bring a bucket to work, thats how bad mine was! Not to mention even trying to drive was an adventure. I am in the middle of 11 weeks and Zofran has really helped me. I am hoping It will all fade by next week. I hope it fades for you soon!

Thank you! i'm fine driving, terrible if i'm a passenger. Also if I get hungry it's terrible. i'be noticed the last few nights that when I wake in the night for the loo I feel.sick too. I get back to bed asap, I refuse to have my sleep interrupted anymore with night time sickness! ! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->