Mucas in urine???

DuckyBlue

Reaction score
I wasn't exactly sure where to post this so forgive me if this in the wrong section.

This morning I took my ovulation test but I noticed something floating in the pot of urine. After I did the test I carefully poured out the urine so I could figure out what it was - I thought it was probably a hair or something!

I'm wondering if it is mucas, and if so whether I need to be concerned as I've never seen this before???

I'm currently on cycle day 13 and a little unsure on when ovulation will happen - my cycles are usually irregular although the past few months they've been better behaved! - and my ovulation tests are saying "high fertility" (using the Clearblue digital tests)

I've attached a picture of what I found - it's not as much as it looks like, I just zoomed in to make it easier to see!

20200811_071815.jpg

It is probably just CM from the vaginal area and only in the urine because it was transferred there if that makes sense. Around ovulation I get a lot of EWCM and occasionally can see bits floating about after I've had a pee. Bit gross, but hey! Don't tend to see it at any other time.

If your tests are saying your fertility is high right now, then this is probably fertile CM - looks pretty egg-whitey to me.

It is probably just CM from the vaginal area and only in the urine because it was transferred there if that makes sense. Around ovulation I get a lot of EWCM and occasionally can see bits floating about after I've had a pee. Bit gross, but hey! Don't tend to see it at any other time.

If your tests are saying your fertility is high right now, then this is probably fertile CM - looks pretty egg-whitey to me.

Ok thanks. Don't seem to have any other discharge. I did have over the weekend but been pretty much dry since then, but had assumed I hadn't ovulated that early but have no idea. Usually my cycles are very long, but the past few cycles have been 28/29 days - that is short for me. I got the first high fertility flashy face on Saturday and we've been busy since then (before too!) ;) but I've never seen this before so I was a bit worried. Actually worried as the rest of my cm has totally dried up after the weekend so no idea what's happening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->