Mucus plug?? ***UPDATE PG.4*** TMI PICTURE

yeah they can kinda suck that way....but we pay alot for insurance....so make him listen!

i have medicaid which the government pays for, so thats probably why he doesnt listen! lol

that shouldnt matter love... if your scared make him listen...or go into labor ward and tell them she isnt moving alot they will keep you for a non stress test. if nothing else it should make you feel better :)

lol trust me im sure they know me by not at the l&d.... but i really think i will go soon and update

Please update :) thats what L&D is for anyhow...if it wernt for worried mom's they would get bored LOL GOOD LUCK!!!

Ok so i finally decided to go to L&D this morning and i finally got a nurse that knew what she was doing and she was so nice! I got hoocked to the monitor and guess what!! My contractions were 5 min. apart!! So she gave me a shot of turbaline?? i guess that's how you spell it, which stopped my contractions!! NO MORE CRAMPING!! yess.... hopefully this medicine works up until at least 37 weeks!!:thumbup:

thanks!! i was so scared!! i wasnt even cramping as bad as i was last night so i just imagine how strong those contactions were!

I lost my plug at 30+5, and I have yet to go into labor. My doctor said that I'll still make it full term, so don't think much of it. I have cramps all the time too and sometimes a pinching feeling on my cervix. Annoying, but almost there.

I lost my plug at 38 weeks and baby came the next dat

I lost my plug at 30+5, and I have yet to go into labor. My doctor said that I'll still make it full term, so don't think much of it. I have cramps all the time too and sometimes a pinching feeling on my cervix. Annoying, but almost there.

you should go get checked because that is the same thing i was going through.. and i was having contractions!

Well after coming home from the hospital yesterday i thought the shot had stopped my contractions but i went to sleep and started feeling them again!! went to L&D again today and they gave me 2 more shots to stop my contractions and put me on an IV... I kept feeling alot of pressure down below and she tried to check my cervix and she couldnt find it cuz it was soo high!! i have never had any problems with anypne finding my cervix until now?? what does that mean??!! Anyways she said her head is REALLY REALLY low.... I am on bed rest now until i have the baby :(

when you are pregnant you cervix moves a lot higher up in your vagina as labour comes closer you cervix drops back down to were it use to be ready for bubs to come out xx

well i noticed that it was getting harder for me to reach because i have been checking it on my own... and it was low like it has always been, until now... thats weird?

it is 100% normal for you cervix to be higher up throughout pregnancy i could reach mine perfect befor but had a feel other day and i still cant feel mine and i was due two days ago :-/

Here recently I've been losing big chunks and small chunks of my plug. Things are going too slow ughh lol! I'm ready for this baby to be ready and come out to the world!! I just wish I'd go into labor already, but I know it's not gonna happen. I've just put the white flag on the stick and surrendered lol. I give up on trying to get baby to come out knowing it's hopeless cause nothing is working at all. :nope:
I'm just so exhausted with this pregnancy and wish it'd go by faster lol.

Not to make anyone feel ill, but when I lost my plug (in labour), it was much, much more than that pic. Let's say about 20 times the size.

Gross hey! :haha:

OK so im 36 weeks today, and i got more of my mucus plug coming out! EWW! this is about the same amount that came out the first time, but now i have a pic. of todays (TIM) Sorry in advance!!

Attachments

• plug.jpg
    plug.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 205

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78