mucus plug!!

mommytobe1204

Reaction score
Ok some of u may all know i went into preterm labor wen i was 34 weeks they got it stopped now i am 37+1 i am losin alot of plug it started last night while i was in the shower and hasnt stoppd since u guys think ill be having my princess soon?? :)

i have been losing my plug since about 36 weeks, and im still hanging on lol

i have been losing my plug since about 36 weeks, and im still hanging on lol

Lol i lost mines as 34 and went into preterm labor after a couple of days but they stoppd ot now im losin it again and alot of it

Lost mine at 37 +1 (last week) and still preggo and waiting :)

So this is weird but I'm kind of jealous! With my other two I hardly knew anything about the plug (wasn't aware of B&B then :winkwink:) but now that I see all you ladies talking about losing yours I want to lose a piece of mine too, damnit! :haha: Seriously! Sounds like it's an exciting thing to have happen since I've heard when it comes out in large amounts it's because the cervix is opening up more. Fingers crossed that good things are soon to come for you! Soon as in tonight :flower: Good luck to you and your bumpie!!!
xx

So this is weird but I'm kind of jealous! With my other two I hardly knew anything about the plug (wasn't aware of B&B then :winkwink:) but now that I see all you ladies talking about losing yours I want to lose a piece of mine too, damnit! :haha: Seriously! Sounds like it's an exciting thing to have happen since I've heard when it comes out in large amounts it's because the cervix is opening up more. Fingers crossed that good things are soon to come for you! Soon as in tonight :flower: Good luck to you and your bumpie!!!
xx

I am def rootin for tonight or tomorrow lol!! Thanks hun!! Im scared as crap but sooo ready

I read on what to Expect when Expecting about the plug and it said that you can loose clear/creamy plug for a while before birth but if it has any blood or brown then something is happening with you cervix and birth will be within a couple of days.

Don't know how true this is (after 3 children never once noticed my plug go!)

I lost my plug on Friday night (brown and pink) and am still waiting......

I lost my plug on Friday night (brown and pink) and am still waiting......

Are u contracting or anything?? I have started and the back pain has started and im still losing my plug..actually had some run downy leg (tmi) so im not sure if this is it or not

I've been loosing bits of clear/white plug on and off since 30 weeks. When I went in at 37 weeks, they did an internal to see if they could sweep me. Cervix was still hard and closed.

Just went in there on friday, lost no more plug between 37-39 weeks and she did another internal, 2cm, soft, low and thin.

Between now and friday, all the plug that has come away has been either clear/white with pink and red or a brown blob. All is jelly like substance, not really sticky.

I have been getting alot of BH's over the last 4-6 weeks. Over the last 2 weeks I was getting batches 2-3 times a day, sometimes lasting 2-3 hours.

So doesn't mean you're going to go anytime soon hun :) your plug can regenerate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->