Multivitamins for men

RoxyRoo

Mummy to two <3
Reaction score
Hi, I'm just wondering if men can take standard multivitamins when ttc, or if they have to take the specific conception brands?

I know that women can't take multivits due to vitamin A but does the same apply for men?

Many thanks

I got my DH some Wellman Multivitamins for health vitality and energy release but it also said on the box it aids fertility. It contains zinc and selenium which is particularly needed for men TTC!
I do have to force feed it to him though cos he'd never take it otherwise! :growlmad:

Thanks ladies :)

I've just done some research and the wellman conception do seem to have alot more helpful ingredients, so I may go for them afterall!

Davo, it's taken us ttc for over 2 years for my hubby to finally decide to start taking some vitamins!! I will probably have to remind him everyday to take them, though :haha:

My hubby recently (in the last 2 weeks) agreed to try Wellman Conception.
(got them from Vitabiotics website on a 3 for 2 offer - dual pack - saved a fortune compared to store prices!)
We've been ttc for 1 year.
I'm in the 2WW now, but I'm not all that optimistic.
Would love to be preggo, but it will happen when it's meant to.
Good luck, and baby dust to you and me! ;)

Thanks ladies :)

I've just done some research and the wellman conception do seem to have alot more helpful ingredients, so I may go for them afterall!

Davo, it's taken us ttc for over 2 years for my hubby to finally decide to start taking some vitamins!! I will probably have to remind him everyday to take them, though :haha:

Ha ha! why are they like that? I can't understand it! My DH always complains that they taste disgusting so I just tell him he's not meant to eat em - simply swallow!
I've now told him that tomato soups supposed to be good for him and might get some of that maca after reading about it on here :winkwink:

Thanks millybum! And good luck :dust:

davo, I went abit crazy in the end and ended up getting him wellman conception, plus vitamin c & d and zinc supplements :haha: He looked at me like I was crazy when I told him!

I've also ordered B50 complex, agnus cactus and royal jelly for myself (as well as Pregnacare :haha: )

I guess I've gotta give something a try, it has been two years afterall! :)

not sure if you can get it over there but Menivit is really good! :) It helped my hubby's sperm big time!

My DH takes Centrum Silver. Anything else seems to upset his stomach. He also takes vitamin D3 and fish oil. Haven't looked into asking him to take anything different.

Thanks ladies, I'll look into those.

Or maybe I should stick with the ones I've ordered for now, he'll be rattling at this rate :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->