mummies

Hey ladies how are we all today? Hope you all ok?

Im good helping my mum set up decs this afternoon......:happydance: Im going to enjoy myself tonight.

Not long for me to be testing..... i hope it a :bfp: if not then it on to a new month......I checked my cervix today and 1 side of it felt soft and the other side firm its never felt like that before cause the other day it was firm all over.:dohh:

Have fun hun...:hugs:

I hope the witch stays away mummyandttc good luck x
And i hope she stays away from you too Allybally not long to go now, good luck and i hope you are having a good time at your dads birthday X
My hubby hasn't much of a libido either Honeybuns he'll do it a couple of days in a row but then he moans about it and not in a horny way lol, i think most men are like that, good luck hopefully the egg isn't far away x
Sorry for your negative result Emie hopefully your just too early and you'll get a positive soon x
How's everyone else? i've not done much today, went out with my mum to see her nana and did the food shop and then when i come home hubby said my eldest James has been throwing up all day and he has a temp, so i've been playing nurse all evening he's just gone to bed to try and get some sleep, i'm just hoping its not a bug i don't want us all to be ill tommorrow, hope your all ok x

Morning ...:hugs:

Its another lovely day here today were off house hunting again this

morning in the country..

Honeybuns how are you hun :hugs:

allybally how are things today :hugs:

berniep how are you today :hugs:

mummyandttc you ok today hun :hugs:

Carieanne sending you hugs :hug::hugs::hug:

Pato hun how are you :hugs:

over40 good morning :hugs:

and morning to everyone else..:hugs:

catch you all later..:hugs:

Hello everyone
The weather here isn't too bad its not as nice as it has been but its not raining so thats good. How are you all today? Happy house hunting Emie i hope you find the perfect one. We are not doing much today for a change we aren't going to mil for tea so we are cooking our own we got a gammon joint and i want to try the recipe where you cook it in coke i hope its nice. Hope you all have a good day x

helllloo there girls!!!! berniep and emie......got the :witch: last night and shes full on today!! och well.....bring on the big O!!!

cook gammon in coke???? as in coca cola??? or am i bein a numpty??

hows everyone doing??

xxxxxx

helllloo there girls!!!! berniep and emie......got the :witch: last night and shes full on today!! och well.....bring on the big O!!!

hows everyone doing??

xxxxxx

hi mummyandttc great weather the kids are in the pool..:happydance:

hows everyone doing??

xxxxxx

hi mummyandttc great weather the kids are in the pool..:happydance:

ooohhhh lovely! not joining them? oh its not so great today here....bit cloudy! hopefully brighten up again soon!
xxxx

hows everyone doing??

xxxxxx

Sorry witch got you mummyandttc hopefully she'll stay away from you next month, yes i did mean coca cola i had same reaction as you when i first heard it my friend was always going on about her mum doing it and it been so nice apparantly Nigella Lawson made it once on tv so i loooked it up and we had a go, we should have soaked the gammon in water first cause it was quite salty but it was nice and we'd def do it again you'll have to try it x

:hi:hey girlies hows you all:hug::hug: i have to tell you i bought some ducks tday they are sooo cute how impulsive was that we only went for a drive so duckie eggs for breakie yum yum we called them gemima and delila :rofl::rofl: well got to go got some duck sitting to do so xoxo :hug::hugs::hug::hugs: luv ya all xx

How cute Carrieanne i love animals we have 2 dogs (a greyhound and a wippet), a cat, a cockateal and a gheko and we are picking up our new kitten on friday i can't wait my hubby is more of a dog person and i'm a cat person although our cat loves my hubby to bits and vice versa and hates me (he even pee's on my clothes nobody else's just mine) but the wippet loves me to bits he even trys to sit on my knee like a cat lol anyway my friend works in a pet shop that occasionally gets kittens and i said to her if she gets any grey tabbies in (like the whiskas advert kitten) will she let me know never thinking she would actually get one but she has and as i have always wanted a grey tabby i can't resist but thats it then no more pets we'll have enough to be a zoo lol x

morning guys...

sad day for me and my family today

my mothers brother has died..:cry:

l sent my mum a bouquet of flowers

through Interflora so she will get them today..:hugs:

morning guys...

Aww love......so sorry to hear about your uncle......:hugs: I'm sure your mum will appreciate the flowers honey.....:hugs:

I hope everyone is ok on this nice and sunny day :happydance:

I hope you don't mind but im going to be calming down a bit on here in future...im spending way to much time on BnB and googling TTC things and on MSN.....also have decided to relax and just go with the flow like allybally is doing.....haven't peed on a stick in days and so dont know if or when ive ovulated although i have been temping and will carry on till the end of the month as its handy knowing when the :witch: is coming....I'll still be popping in and out but not every day......I'm sure you all understand and I wish you all the best in the future......:happydance: (Gosh that sounds like Im going forever not just for a couple of days as I wont be able to hold out much more than that im sure....:rofl::rofl::rofl:)

Take care all.....

:hug:

im losing the baby so may not talk to you for a while im utterly devistated but i wish you all the luck in the world you girls and thanx for the support xx :hug::hug:

morning guys...

aww hunni, so sorry to hear that. stay strong
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

hows everyone doing??

xxxxxx

Sorry witch got you mummyandttc hopefully she'll stay away from you next month, yes i did mean coca cola i had same reaction as you when i first heard it my friend was always going on about her mum doing it and it been so nice apparantly Nigella Lawson made it once on tv so i loooked it up and we had a go, we should have soaked the gammon in water first cause it was quite salty but it was nice and we'd def do it again you'll have to try it x

cool....sounds different!!.....im a veggie tho! used to love gammon tho!! just turned veggie when i had my son....does weird things to you being pregnant doesnt it!! hehe!!

xxx

morning guys...

Sorry for your loss:hugs:

:hug::hug::hug:

im losing the baby so may not talk to you for a while im utterly devistated but i wish you all the luck in the world you girls and thanx for the support xx :hug::hug:

Oh Hunni:cry::hugs::hugs:....I'm gutted to hear this:hugs::hugs::cry::hugs:

morning guys...

I'm Soooo sorry for your loss love:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads