• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

mummies

Hey how are we girls? My kids are on there easter holidays just now, they already started fighting:hissy:

Hi all i have come to join team mummies it sounds great!!!

Im Vikki and i am 30,my OH is 32
We have 4 little monsters- 3 girls 1 boy. 12,11,9 and 6.
And we are ttc number 5-are we mad!!!!!!!

Hopefully this will be the month it happens for us all so good luck everyone and thanks Emie for the invite xxx

:hugs:

How do i do the signature thingy-not good at this stuff :blush:

Morning Emie huni you ok?? :hugs: xxxx

yes just one of thoughs off days still no O so its depressing just hanging around

hoping every day this is IT :hissy:I think l am getting to old for this..:cry:

Hi all i have come to join team mummies it sounds great!!!

Im Vikki and i am 30,my OH is 32
We have 4 little monsters- 3 girls 1 boy. 12,11,9 and 6.
And we are ttc number 5-are we mad!!!!!!!

Hopefully this will be the month it happens for us all so good luck everyone and thanks Emie for the invite xxx

:hugs:

How do i do the signature thingy-not good at this stuff :blush:

:hi: and welcome Vikki

wow you go girl 5

Well the witch has finally gone after 7 long days and prob the worst af i have ever had. I think thats because i skipped a whole month and im praying that doesnt happen again cos it was absolute torture. So its a new month to try for us so fingers crossed. I am gonna try and stay relaxed and let nature take its course-if i can lol i am so impatient and think about being pg constantly!!

Hey how are we girls? My kids are on there easter holidays just now, they already started fighting:hissy:

Lol yeah mine too!! Its because they wanna go out to play and im sitting here on my bum so i think i best go get em sorted or they will never leave me alone:rofl:

Ill be back on later-thanks again for letting me join
:hug: Good luck girls xxx

Lol yeah mine too!! Its because they wanna go out to play and im sitting here on my bum so i think i best go get em sorted or they will never leave me alone:rofl:

Ill be back on later-thanks again for letting me join
:hug: Good luck girls xxx

yep l am off for a cycle and a picnic...

Hello ladies,
I'm not too bad Emie thanks for asking, i went to doc today he's signed me off for another week, i told him the pain felt like it was in my ovary and that i'd had a unusual period this month but he's decided i probably have a water infection and has sent a sample off, i asked if a water infection would cause my dizziness and he said i do have a temp so probably, so i'll just have to see how i get on. My kids are at home too but i can't really do much with them, they will have to play in the garden today poor things.
Hello Vikki hope your ok? hows everyone else?x

Hi bernie yeah im good thx-looking forward to a new month of ttc.Feeling quite positive this month but i think ya gotta keep picking yaself up and dusting yaself off cos it will happen in the end its just a matter of time. Easier said than done i know!!!! But we gotta stay Positive!!!! This will all be worth it in the end!!!! xxxxx Hope you feel better soon by the way xxx

Hello ladies:hi:
Glad to see a team that's tailor made for me:happydance:...I'd like to join you ladies if that's ok.

I'm 36, DH is 44. I have 1 son 15yrs old from previous relationship. We're currently TTC DH's first my 2nd. Been TTC for 6 mnths now and must say I'm getting a little tired of it tbh.
I'm CD13 today and using OPKs for the first time this cycle as well as BBT. Hoping as you all are for a :baby: soon.

Here's wishing you all loads of :dust::dust: and :bfp:s

Hello ladies:hi:
Glad to see a team that's tailor made for me:happydance:...I'd like to join you ladies if that's ok.

I'm 36, DH is 44. I have 1 son 15yrs old from previous relationship. We're currently TTC DH's first my 2nd. Been TTC for 6 mnths now and must say I'm getting a little tired of it tbh.
I'm CD13 today and using OPKs for the first time this cycle as well as BBT. Hoping as you all are for a :baby: soon.

Here's wishing you all loads of :dust::dust: and :bfp:s

:hi: and welcome of course your welcome....Pato

hi Emie, i'd love to join! looks perfect to me, i'm....

married to Tecumseh 31
mommy to Aiden 4 1/2
mommy to Tristen 21 months
mommy to 4 angels, ttc for 12 months.

currently at 5 dpo, and already symptom spotting like a wild women! although i am a bit confused as my breasts aren't sore this month? and they are always sore, and get that way right after i ovulate. temps show a shift but are lower than my usual post 0. almost sounds like my progesterone is down? but this is my first proper cycle after my m/c so maybe that has something to do with it.

hi Emie, i'd love to join! looks perfect to me, i'm....

married to Tecumseh 31
mommy to Aiden 4 1/2
mommy to Tristen 21 months
mommy to 4 angels, ttc for 12 months.

currently at 5 dpo, and already symptom spotting like a wild women! although i am a bit confused as my breasts aren't sore this month? and they are always sore, and get that way right after i ovulate. temps show a shift but are lower than my usual post 0. almost sounds like my progesterone is down? but this is my first proper cycle after my m/c so maybe that has something to do with it.
:hi: and welcome hun..

its great here you can talk about kids and everyones happy with it..:hugs:

Hello Pato and Mammag, hope your both ok, well my kids are bored already and its only day one! lol we've done arts and craft today, we might bake tommorrow so i can have a bun before i start slimming world tommorrow night and then i can't have anymore, and we are going to go see my friend on Wednesday, its hard to entertain the kids when your off work poorly i can't really go to the park lol.
Hope everyone is ok x

Hi girls

Sorry haven't been on till now cause i've been out for the day with hubby and the boys cause it's my birthday today........:happydance:

Awww thanks for the nice message pato.........:hugs: - and so pleased you made it here finally.......:rofl: ......so you didn't manage to put the dinosaur on at home after all.......:rofl:

Welcome newbies vikki and mammag - it's great being able to talk to other mummies with kids.........go team mummies..........:happydance:

Aww poor you bernie but hey look on the bright side a week off work - can't be all bad.......:rofl:

Yeah I agree allybally - my kids are fighting already too .....:hissy: - everytime they're at it I'm thinking oh no not the glasses and not the teeth please........:rofl: Having three boys means loads of testosterone flying around the place........

Well 11 dpo today and the dreaded spot has made it's monthly appearance on my chin.....:hissy: so looks like it might be the countdown till :witch: arrives after all.........:cry:

Right am off for a glass of :wine: girls so CHEERS MY DEARS.......xxxxx

Happy Birhtday Honeybuns hope you had a good day x
Well my 2 little buggers are in bed watching a film they are driving me mad already maybe i should go to work after all and leave hubby to them lol. I'm sat watching the soaps and then i'm off to bed i've already fallen asleep on the sofa once i'm shattered x

Hi girls

Sorry haven't been on till now cause i've been out for the day with hubby and the boys cause it's my birthday today........:happydance:

Awww thanks for the nice message pato.........:hugs: - and so pleased you made it here finally.......:rofl: ......so you didn't manage to put the dinosaur on at home after all.......:rofl:

Welcome newbies vikki and mammag - it's great being able to talk to other mummies with kids.........go team mummies..........:happydance:

Aww poor you bernie but hey look on the bright side a week off work - can't be all bad.......:rofl:

Yeah I agree allybally - my kids are fighting already too .....:hissy: - everytime they're at it I'm thinking oh no not the glasses and not the teeth please........:rofl: Having three boys means loads of testosterone flying around the place........

Well 11 dpo today and the dreaded spot has made it's monthly appearance on my chin.....:hissy: so looks like it might be the countdown till :witch: arrives after all.........:cry:

Right am off for a glass of :wine: girls so CHEERS MY DEARS.......xxxxx

Happy birthday hun..have a good one..:cake:

happy birthday! it sucks you guys are asleep over there right when i'm getting on here in Ohio!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->