Mummy's and future Mummy's general chat :)

Thanks sweety.
It is cute thought isn't it?!
The time will fly by sweety. Really. It seems like ages now but it's really not. OH was talking about trying now again last night, but i told him at the very least we need to be in a better flat (my baby isn't living in damp. lol)
Being responsible is a burden. JEEZZZEEEE!!

I blame NightKD - she put the idea in my head :p :hugs:

hehehehe I know, I hate being sensible!!!

It is a very cute set :)

I keep asking bf if we can have a baby haha, as always he says not yet. So I always say " in 2 years" and he says yeah hehe.

Awww :)
It will be worth having waiting in the end hun. However rubbish, boring and lame it all feels now!

:hugs:

p.s - Sorry i missed your message on msn yesterday.

hehe no worries! My msn is being lame at the mo, keeps cutting off.

I know, we're getting married next year (we're 90% sure we are) so that's something to look forward too, and this July we're moving in together. So one step a time hehe. Once moving in together comes round, I may not be as impatient hehe...or I could be worse ...haha.

What do you think you'll have first? For some reason I think I'll have a girl, no idea why. (even before the dream). I don't mind though :)

I have always thought girl, but genuinely I don't mind at all as long as baby is healthy and born screaming!
Wow, you have so much to look forward to sweety! Everything is coming up for you - its going to be an amazing year :D :happydance:

I saw your rings, beautiful. I've picked mine from H.Samuels, just need to get a deposit together. Im terrified they will stop selling it for no apparent reason, because i love it so much. haha -x-

I would love to, but i cant find the one i want online? (another reason im scared it will vanish!)
OH wants just a simple palladium band (half way between white gold and platinum, but cheaper than the latter!) and mine is a slim white gold band with diamonds on. Simple, but so beautiful. i think :)

They sound lovely!

I can't wait to go ring searching :D

Oooh, my OH told me the other week that he wanted to propose to me on valentines day but couldn't afford a ring, so he said he's gonna take me ring shopping when he gets paid at the end of this week, but i have a feeling it won't actually happen :( xx

lol thanks for the offer drazic but ill stick with mine. Hes a pain in the arse but iv just got him house trained, i dont want to have wasted all that time and effort lol
Everything is not yet, gettin engaged, gettin married, having babys. Hmmm the next time he askes me what time tea is im just gonna say not yet but i dont know when lol

hahahahahahahahahahahah, love it! I might say that (linked to babies) haha

morning everyone :)

My OH asked me to marry him when I had just turned 18 but he didn't have a ring and I sad that I didn't think we had been together long enough (about 6 months then). Two years later, he hasn't asked again and I'm going insane! He says that once I get a job and he gets some money to spend on himself he is going to get me a ring that I will love almost as much as him lol.

Not bothered about rings or dresses or anything, my ideal wedding would be us on holiday, just the two of us and going to a random registry office and getting married then and there and the holiday being the honeymoon.

OH texted me last night when I was at my friends basically saying that if we slept together (last night) he wouldn't use anything and we could TTC. I was so excited when he sent me that but when I spoke to him when I got home he said that he would regret it at first but wouldn't hold it against me because he said it. I thought that although I am desperate to be a mummy, the idea of him regretting it was too painful and I only want to be a mummy when he wants to be a daddy.

I think he is starting to come round to the idea though, why would he say something like that if he didn't want to. I think the only reason he would regret it would be because of the money situation. We can't be the only couple who have to wait to be parents because of money?

sorry venting lots
xxx

Its so annoying when they contrdict themself, why say it in the first place if they are goign to take it back? men!

Well, I emailed lincoln uni and they said they had filled up on teacher training vacancies, but can interview me and consider me for reserve...so I said no. I'm not waiting any longer, they have messed me around so much!! I didn't say that, obviously lol.

My next choice is Norwich...so Drazic fingers crossed :) hehehe x

Having a rubbish monday - redundancies been announced at work - my jobs safe but its not going to be a good week for some at all :( Other than that - had a lovely weekend and got a bit of shock when the oh mentioned 'when we get married....' when I was under the impression that after his first marriage to the spawn of satan that it was never going to happen....happy happy!!

Oh girls, everyone seems to down :hugs: to all.

Jen... PLEASE come to Norwich! YAY! that would be so cool. I know I moan about it, but Norwich really is a lovely city. Very safe compared to most with loads of funky shops. Plus... its near me :happydance: Then you can borrow my little one when you get broody :D

Girls, you need to get the wedding nag on. Wear them down until they give up and just marry you to make you quiet :rofl:

hehehe I know, I did like it when I was there :)

I'll try and get a place (if they interview me) they should do, they did do for history and that's a much more competative course. There's a shortage of RE ones, so please give me a place hehehe.

I'm sure you'll get it sweety. Your a clever cookie :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->