Mummy's and future Mummy's general chat :)

Thats great.

I've been trying to look for furnished places to rent around here, but they either don't exist. Or are absolutely hideous! xx

Ooooh some one from work is giving us a dining table/chairs and a tv stand :D

All we will need are sofa's. We'll get some 2nd hand and just put covers/cushions on. And a new mattress :D

Oooh, sounds like you have stuff sorted :)

Have you thought about doing a DFS or CSL deal on a sofa? If it's one thats around £300/£400 then you pay it of for about £8/month for 4 years. xx

To be honest, we'll probably just get a second hand one for now! and replace stuff as we go along. Providing it's comfy, then we can get some nice covers and put them on hehe.

So excited :D

Well I thought Id ressurect this thread as Im a tad bit bored.
How are we all?Im good,nothing to do today so Im lazing around and just doing computery stuff
What are you all up to this weekend?xx

Hello!

I'm good thanks :) How're you?

I'm working til 9 tonight, and i'm off tomorrow.

Me and the bf are getting married next year :D not engaged as yet, but we agreed we want too next year :)

Thats so exciting.Have you started looking at dresses and stuff yet?Have you got an engagement ring?
Im bored today but I cant wait for the weekend.Taking OHs nephews to the park tomorrow,theyre so cute.I really want a boy next time :) xxx

I've been looking at dresses :) and I've picked out a ring...
https://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/detail/R/6334008/

Ahh I love it.I think I would like regular gold with just one big diamond but thats a beautiful ring.Have you told your families yet?xx

Awww thats a lovely ring :) I got my wedding ring from H Samuel.

https://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/detail/feature/wedRings/R/4621956/

Have fun Wedding Planning, i loved it! If you need any ideas of where to save money and get things cheap send me a message, have got LOADS of websites still saved on here lol. x

I cant wait to get married,i think I'll be so OTT with it all :) God knows when it'll happen though.Im verrry jealous of you.
Ahh isnt weird not having bailey4eva around?xx

Awww thats a lovely ring :) I got my wedding ring from H Samuel.

https://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/detail/feature/wedRings/R/4621956/

Have fun Wedding Planning, i loved it! If you need any ideas of where to save money and get things cheap send me a message, have got LOADS of websites still saved on here lol. x

Oooh what was you wedding like?Did you wear white?x

I wore Ivory and Dark Green Dress, I'll try and find a picture and post it on here :) It was a winter wedding so I had a little bolero, we got married in an old house now used as a Conference Centre this is the link......
https://www.oakwoodhouse-kcc.com/

My theme was Green, SIlver and Ivory and we had Me TO You Bears as a little theme too, for on the invitations and the cake topper. I did it all very cheap, found my dress and 4 bridesmaids dresses all for £850! x

That Oakwood house looks absolutely breathtaking.I wish someone would ask me to marry them.No I dont care if its my OH,I just want to get married dammit!x

That Oakwood house looks absolutely breathtaking.I wish someone would ask me to marry them.No I dont care if its my OH,I just want to get married dammit!x

:rofl: Always better if its the OH tho lol.

I went on slimming world before the wedding and have put it back on since argh lol, so back on it when we have a bit more money before TTC! x

Ohhh thats amazing.Perfect dress,perfect setting,perfect flowers,Im so jealous.Thank you for sharing that pic!Did you have a huge wedding with loads of people?xx

I went on slimming world before the wedding and have put it back on since argh lol, so back on it when we have a bit more money before TTC! x

You should definitely join our WTT slimming group then if you havent already xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->