Mummy's and future Mummy's general chat :)

Good plan :) WIll go look for it now..
We had 70 people for the day and afternoon meal, then we had about 130 in the evening. Not a LOT of people but just enough so that we managed to speak to everyone! :)
We got married, had the wedding breakfast and the evening reception all at the same place.
You wouldnt think from that picture it was chuckin it down would ya lol x

That seems like a LOT of people to me lol
We're having between 35 and 50 people at my daughters christening and that feels like tons!!
xx

lol you would be surprised, i joined a wedding/bridal forum and the average number for evening guests was 250!! I dont know that many people lol x

I dont and I definitely dont know that many people I would actually want at my wedding!
You can get forums for everything cant you?!?Im on like a christening forum xx

lol yeh im on allsorts of forums, but some of them i only joined because my friends r on there, and i always forget to go on em! lol
I joined this one for "me" so i reckon i'll be remembering to post! Im not working at the moment so I have a lot more time to waste lol. x

Trust me,babyandbump is addictive,in about a month,you wont even remember you have a husband,it'll be all about the BnB!
xx

Thought i better have a catch up on this thread! hehe
was going to read it later but am planning to have a bottle of wine so god know what my reply would be like :rofl:
Aww i love talking about weddings and looking at wedding pic's (not quite as good as baby pic's though) lol

Do many of you WTT ladies want to get married before or after you have children? xx

Well I already have my little bambino but I want to get married now.Ideally before we have another baby.But we're TTC in July :) so I very much doubt it will happen as I havent even got an engagement ring on my finger yet.what about you?xx

Im eating chewits.
Its been a bad day. the chewits will help.

I want to get married before we have kids but ill have to wait longer to get married than to have kids so kids first lol

Would like to be engaged at least before we start trying, marriage isn't THAT much of a priority for me at the moment.

Depends when we actually start TTC really, if it's going to be AGES away, then I'd rather get married first. If we start TTC next month or something, I'm not so bothered about rushing a wedding into the space!!!

xxxx

I know what you mean hehe.

I had such a lovely dream last night! I dreamt I had a baby girl, couldn't stop holding her. I cannot wait to have a baby hehe. I'm gonna be like Rachel on friends where she can't stop holding her, so she wakes her up and then she won't go back to sleep hehehe.

^
:rofl:

I mayyyyy have done something a little silly last night. Id had a drink and i was reallllly broody >.< (BTW - I didnt take a switchblade to my arm or tear out the implant!)

whoops..JPG

I promised myself I would never get clothes again after Draz. When he flew away I donated all his clothes to charity because I just couldn't have them in the house. But this set coincidently fell into my ebay list yesterday night >.<

My foster sister is expecting. I might give them to her..

:dohh::rofl::muaha:

Awwww, it's upto you hun! It's soooo unlikely you'll miscarry again.

I get very tempted to buy stuff, but with it being so long away for me it would become painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->