Mummy's and future Mummy's general chat :)

People generally don't add me, because they get bombarded with ebay links and drunken convos. You have been warned. :rofl:

hahahahaha no worries :)

I'm the same, with out the drunkeness hehe

Please remember that it's not safe to publish your email addy on a public forum. There is a section in the Over 18s area that for MSN addys and one for facebook (an area of the forum closed off to non-members). Best to use these :D

Oooh, i forgot about this thread (not you ladies....just this thread!!) if anyone wants my msn then pm me :) I like having people to natter to.

I'm kind of distracted from BnB tonight by doing interview prep.

Also yay for the July TTC group :) xx

Hi girls.How are we today?Ive been out looking at prams to cheer myself up xx

I can't stop obsessing about having a baby. Especially with all this snow :(

Otherwise I'm ok!

You ok? Feeling broody?

Allllllllways feeling broody!Im ok,a little sad but ok. :)
You should take a look at www.mamasandpapas.co.uk If you think youre obsessing now wait til you see their cute stuff and imagine your baby in it xx

I hopre youre not this broody for the next 22 months or how will you cope?x

I am sooooo broody today! Ive noticed its a problem now that I regularly wander into mothercare near my house just to have a look at the stuff...and the babies...and the pregnant women who make me so jealous! And I was walking round my flat with a jumper up my top for an hour this morning :blush:

AND I cant believe the snow has all gone :( it looked so pretty this morning

I find out later if I get the job as well :)

I find out later if I get the job as well :)

Keep us updated about whether or not you get the job hun!

Im really broody alot of the time. A few weeks ago where I live they had a photographer in the local shopping centre taking pictures of babies and framing the etc. I just stood there staring while waiting for OH to come out of the bank and he had to drag me away,
Oh well... Time will come for all of us soon enough....

I'm feeling super broody at the minute, was loads of babies around in town today (even though it's snowing!) xx

Really hope you get the job hunny.

Im feeling broody too. Been looking at the most amazing baby punk stuff on ebay :D I found these woollen doc Martins which are amazing! If i knew which colour to get, i would have creditcarded them :rofl:

Although, part of me is really scared. How will we afford it? How will we get a bigger flat.. blahblahblah. Which is generally no fun.

I don't know how I'll cope. Most of the time I can control it, but days like today make it reeeeaaaally hard!

Boss at work is only 22 and is married and has a wife who's 26 weeks prego. The baby has no fluid, a few weeks ago when she was 23 weeks, a dr in liverpool told them to abort as there's 25% chance of survival. Well, the local hospital was furious, cause not only had they told them they were less prego than she was, but the fluid will increase by drinking lots of water and lots of rest. They could have made a horrible decision if they hadn't gotten a second opinion. Needless to say, they are complaining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->