Mummy's expecting multiples...

again! Wow! :shock: so beautiful! So pleased they're all still there! Amazing! Xxxxx 2 more sleeps until my scan xx

here's my baby!! :dance:
Was sobbing before she even started! I was so scared!! But so so happy, even though I cried through the whole thing! :dohh: we got to hear the heartbeat too and it was perfect. It was bigger than i expected and measured bigger too. 8 weeks. Obviously Im not but Id rather it measur ebigger than smaller at this stage anyway! Xx here she/he is! Xxx :cloud9: xx

image.jpg

Congrats! So pleased to hear all is well :flower:

I love it!! It's so awesome to see them in there incubating!!

thank you! :hugs: its fab! Feel so lucky right now! Another miracle :cloud9: xxx

i'm sneaking in this thread only because i have a strong suspicion i might be carrying twins...

only time will tell, in around 3 weeks!

i'm sneaking in this thread only because i have a strong suspicion i might be carrying twins...

only time will tell, in around 3 weeks!

Ooooo what makes you think that ? 😊 xx my teenage boys keep saying "mum your defiantly having twins" 😂 xxxxx

hi ladies xx how we all doing? Any more multiples popped up?

Nmariern, how are you doing? Have you had any more scans yet? Xxx

i thought I'd join. I had my 5th ivf transfer and we transferred two. I got my first positive HPT at 4dp5dt and my beta HCG levels were very high so we may have twins or triplets. I have my 6.5 week scan on March 3rd so I'll know then. :D

I am new to the forums, but can certainly join in on this thread!

I am 10 weeks along with my first pregnancy and learned last week at my dating scan that I am expecting twins! This is a whole new level of shock and excitement!

According to the ultrasound technician, they are diamniotic dichorionic and he said fraternal as I have a corpus luteum on both ovaries.

As far as early tests went, I had my BFP on what I believe was 9 days post ovulation (I did not use opk but had ovulation pains on one side). Test lines darkened quickly and on the day of my missed period a clear blue digital test said 2-3 weeks. A week later the clear blue was up to 3+.

I have been simply exhausted since about 6 weeks. "Morning" sickness was brutal for about 2 weeks straight, non stop severe nausea, night and day. Thankfully it has eased off already and now only rears its ugly head on occasion (if I don't eat frequently or drink enough or eat something greasy...its a fine line).

My next scan is March 11, which will be just over 13 weeks :)

Cooking twins here too.

I didn't have a particularly early or particularly dark BFP, got nausea and exhaustion but it was worse in past singleton pregnancies. I had a scan at 7w2d because I'd been bleeding and there they both were. It was a huge shock.

Mine are di-di too, and most likely fraternal. I'm finally over my shock and starting to feel really excited.

I I'm dying to know if im having twins! Betas were high! Scan on Tuesday!

eek exciting! Congrats to all you ladies with there bfps! :dance: good luck for upcoming scans! Mine is thursday but i already know theres only one xxx

You couldn't make this up! Lady doesn't even suspect she's having twins and ends up with triplets! It's amazing congratulations all of you!!

its crazy isnt it elmo! What dya reckon your chances are? Would you like multiples? Xx

Gosh erm...yes and no, I would be really excited and would feel doubly blessed! Would I physically cope is a different matter perhaps lol already have my three boys, youngest two still being 3 and 4, it would be very exciting though! The only twins I know of are on my side, my grandma had siblings who where twins, the little boy passed away at 18 months, so as a heartfelt nod to my great grandma who l was very close to, my eldest has his name as his middle name. I don't think I have much of a chance of twins really. xx

aww really thats so sad but so sweet that you used his name xxx what are your boys called? I felt like that, it would be funny and exciting being doubly blessed but it would have been difficult and financially lol xx

Liv - is your scan today? 😁 Can't wait to hear how it went and see a pic! Thanks to this thread I had a dream last night that we went to our scan and it was triplets lol!
I'm so happy to say that I did another test this morning and it came straight up and the test line was even darker than the control line ☺️ Made me so happy.

My boys are Tyler Lance Sean (Lance was the twin and Sean is his fathers name, they have a tradition in his family that they all have the middle name David but I really didn't like it so we took his name instead, Tyler's dad isn't my hubby)

Jackson Reid

When we had our third we just could not settle on a name and wished we had saved Reid lol so we used Jacksons middle name!
So our youngest is Reid Baker ☺️

aww lovely names! :cloud9: xx
Yep I had my scan today, ive updated my journal (link in sig) am just about to update vr wags xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->