Mummy's expecting multiples...

I think this is absolutely amazing, made me smile reading it lol xxxxx

My husband is over the moon delighted without a second thought... I am nervous and wonder how the heck they will all fit! Basically we are strategizing how we can afford this... I fell in love as soon as I saw those little hearts though. I am up for the journey... You only live once right!?

exactly! Every new baby is a challenge whether its 1 or 3 so its what you make of it and how you deal with it! You'll be fine, itl be amazing! Xxx :cloud9: xx

Wow congratulations... I'm a fraternal twin and my twin had fraternal twins 5years back so I'm hoping I'm pregnant with twins this time..im 5 weeks along..

oooh good luck shytwin! You are due day after me! Have you got an early scan booked? Ive got one on the 23rd xx

Wowwww! Nmariem. 3!! Eeeeek. That scan pic is pretty cool. Our bodies never cease to amaze me I mean 3 munchkins! Wow! Happy & healthy journey to you all. Enjoy the madness x

I haven't read all the posts but I agree witch what I've seen, that you have to wait for a scan. I got such a strong BFP with my son and my belly looked huge that my mw was suspecting twins, but every scan showed just one baby. It ended up just being the way I carried him.

:) I can't wait to see what the upcoming scans show for you girls ! I go back the 20th to see if the gang is still hanging in.

oooh keeping everything crossed for you! Xxx have you got a journal? Xx

ps. I have no reason now to think there is anymore than one in there. Ive had a couple of naueous moments, but nothing but a gag here or wretch there....so other than being freezing cold 24/7 and sore boobs, thats all Im experiencing really.... My scan is on sat 23rd at 7w+2 xx

You don't know until you see them. I don't have a journal. I was going to start one after this weeks scan. My brain is all over the place and I work full time plus taking classes to finish up my bachelors in nursing. Never a dull moment. I definitely plan to start though! Good luck at your scan, I'll be watching for your update!

You don't know until you see them. I don't have a journal. I was going to start one after this weeks scan. My brain is all over the place and I work full time plus taking classes to finish up my bachelors in nursing. Never a dull moment. I definitely plan to start though! Good luck at your scan, I'll be watching for your update!

wow yes busy busy!! X il keep an eye out for your journal :dance: il update on sat when ive got back from my scan. Im so nervous if im honest. Not having many symptoms, just trying to convince myself that its still early x

Still super early, and I'm jealous that you don't have many symptoms. I feel horrible all day. I didn't have any troubles with my daughter. I am 12 years older this time around.

My symptoms are extremely strong and crazy compared to first pregnancy with daughter. Had first scan today at 7w 3d and there is only 1 little blob in there :)

aww congrats tay! A-ok I hope! :thumbup: sat cant come quick enough! Desperate now! Im not very hopeful now....havnt felt nauseous since sunday now.... So thats 3 full days without....im scared.... But on the other hand, although ive not felt nauseous i have felt something....like a 'blurgh' feeling that is over me for most of the day. I just never fancy anything to eat or get hungry but i eat at meal times because i know I should and Im fine and Im glad ive eaten and enjoy what iv eaten, but just no nausea.... Im hoping i am just one of the kucky ones! Xxx

Gangs all here!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 50
Amazing news nmariern!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads