Mums of 3 or more due in Feb.......

babesx3

Reaction score
:hugs:Hi...well i can't see one of these already., but i know theres a few of us:winkwink:

i have 3 children aged 4 (girl) almost 3 (boy) and a girl just turning 1 tomorrow......

thought this may be a good place to share the trials and tribulations of being a pregnant busy mummy!!!
:hugs:
and congratulations to all!! xx

Wow!! Little ones!!! Great group!!

I cant see many up sides at the moment to being pregnant with 3 kids in tow but as always will make the best of the situation!!

Im Mum to 3 boys.. as you can see!! Jake will be 10 on Monday and Harvey will be 5 next Friday!! Finn, my little angel boy, was 2 in March!! I love them so much, never thought Id have enough love for another after Jake but here I am with more than enough love to go around!! Married to their Daddy for 7 years, been together for 11!

Harvey is going down to the route to be assessed for ADHD and ODD or something similar, he is HARD work and wears me out but also so so so sweet and caring at the same time, he's just high maintentance and unfortunately him and the school are my main source of stress!!

Im lucky that my oldest two are at school alot of the time although this week is half term!! So lifes not so hard all of the time!! ;)

Phew... that was long!!

Nice to meet you!!! :D :D

Hi Claire!!:thumbup:
can't caht now as doing dinner chaos!!
be good to talk to mums in samee situation..
I'm Natalee by the way..AKA Nats!!
my Tilly is 1 tomorrow and Dylan is 3 on 14 th June...i see u have 2 june babies too!!:)
my eldest is 5 in Feb 27th......
bit scared about having 4 kids but i'm sure it will be hard but rewarding just like having 3 is!!
speak later..:hugs:

Hi girls, What a great place to be.. With Like minded girls.

As many Know i am Gemma I have 3 beautiful Kids i adore but am very worried to be pregnant again as Finnley my middle little boy Is very hypo Oscar my youngest is a very poorly boy, Luckily my eldest Layla is good as gold and always helps.
Little baby spud wasnt planned and we already have had massive rows with my Mum as she just thinks i should take a pill and make it all better (God how naive she is).

Iam 26 My Oh is 25 .. layla is 5 in about 3 weeks finnley is 3 in july and Oscar is 15th months old..

Hi Gemma!! :)
good to see you here!!
sorry to hear about your son..if u don't mind me asking what is the matter?

oo kids mithering..best go...

Hi! Well I have 4 boys. They are 10, 7, 4, and 1 tomorrow. Great idea to start this thread!!!

Hey Amber Happy birthday to our babies today!!!:wacko:
i can't believe they are 1 already!!!
got loads to do today with party at 12pm... will catch up tonight when things are calmer..

hope everyone is doing well.XXXX:hugs:

hi girls..sorry not been about to chat....
My little girls first birthday went well.bit sad really she is growing up too quickly...kind of glad i'm PG or i'd be really sad/,,,,,,
sooo how is everyone getting on?
were our #4/5 babies planned or a happy surprise?
i have to admit this PG was a happy surprise although we were going to TTC august ish so not that far off....
quite scared about becoming a mum of 4...how is everyone else feeling?

Hey! Our little boy had a wonderful birthday party. He is truely spoiled!!! We had planned this pregnancy. I wanted my last 2 babies to be closer in age than my other boys. They are all a little over 3 years and these 2 will be 20 months apart. I wanted them alittle closer but we didn't started officially trying until this last month. I am also quite scared of being a mom of 5.

yeah i'm quite happy mine will be close in age..its just the looking after lol!!!
i have 15.5 months between first 2 almost 2 yrs between 2and 3 and same as u amber lol..20 month between 3and 4... eeeeek!!! lol...happy really..

so amber do u have a gender preference??

i am really hoping for a boy as have 2 girls 1 boy..but obviously i don't really mind..love my girls....

i think the thing i'm most worried about is telling people and their reactions.....
especially family...don't know why as i don't get any help anyway!!

they didn't really approve of #3......

o and gaining weight again..been trying to lose weight last few months..lost 3.5 st over last 9 months but still have 2 st to go really...

Hi girls, What a great place to be.. With Like minded girls.

As many Know i am Gemma I have 3 beautiful Kids i adore but am very worried to be pregnant again as Finnley my middle little boy Is very hypo Oscar my youngest is a very poorly boy, Luckily my eldest Layla is good as gold and always helps.
Little baby spud wasnt planned and we already have had massive rows with my Mum as she just thinks i should take a pill and make it all better (God how naive she is).

Iam 26 My Oh is 25 .. layla is 5 in about 3 weeks finnley is 3 in july and Oscar is 15th months old..

sorry just re read your post..thats a terrible thing to say to you by your mum... what did u say to her i bet that was really upsetting...
don't think i'm gonna tell mine till scan at 11 ish weeks..then too late..

I'm am really hoping for a girl. I think i have enought boys! lol.
Yeah i just got back down to my weight before brysan my youngest. Not looking looking forward to the baby fat again.
My oldest 3 boys I had before I got married so my family has been very excited about Brysan and this one. My mom says at least I'm doing it the right way kids after marriage.

did u do anything to ensure a girl amber?
we are hoping for boy
luckily it was boy month on chinese birth chart!!:)

I also went off the chinese birth chart too. It shows a girl on there. The chart was right with all my boys so hopefully it will be right with this one too.

Wonderful thread!! :) I am also a mommy of 3, 3 girls :) They're 4, 3 and 2..had two losses last year but now we're realllllly crossing our fingers that this lil bean will stick..We're due on Valentine's day! Only very close family members and friends know it so far, we're a little shy now since we lost two...
What gender we're hoping for..hmm it truly doesn't matter..I'm sure DH would like a boy but right about now I'm just crossing my fingers that we'll go to term this time!!!

Congrats everyone!!!!

I also went off the chinese birth chart too. It shows a girl on there. The chart was right with all my boys so hopefully it will be right with this one too.

yay!!! thats great Amber...
Chinese birth chart is right for my 3 too!!..:happydance:
fingers crossed it will be right for us!!!
are you going to find our gender this time??

Wonderful thread!! :) I am also a mommy of 3, 3 girls :) They're 4, 3 and 2..had two losses last year but now we're realllllly crossing our fingers that this lil bean will stick..We're due on Valentine's day! Only very close family members and friends know it so far, we're a little shy now since we lost two...
What gender we're hoping for..hmm it truly doesn't matter..I'm sure DH would like a boy but right about now I'm just crossing my fingers that we'll go to term this time!!!

Congrats everyone!!!!

congrats!!!
fingers crossed u have a sticky bean!!
sorry to hear of losses!!

your 3 are similar ages to my 3!! bit of a handful!!!
mine are 4, 3 and 1....

congrats Gina! Fingers crossed also!

I definately want to find out the gender this time.

hi there ladies,

I'm due in Nov (awaiting scan confirmation) and have already got 3 boys and a girl.. They are 10, 8, 4 and 16 months.. Baby wasn't planned, but what is when you've got so many! :lol: - Just wanted to say there are plenty of us about and although not due at the same time, all here if anyone needs anything. :)

Hope you're all happy n healthy :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->