Munchkin Latch Bottles?

sekhmet2013

Reaction score
I'm currently 23 weeks pregnant, but trying to research and get everything I need on my registry ahead of time. I plan on breastfeeding, but only have 8 weeks of maternity leave, which means my LO will have to be bottle fed during the day while I'm at work. I'm a little overwhelmed in picking the best bottle for a baby who will transition back and forth. The Munchkin Latch seems to have some good reviews online; has anyone used this bottle that can comment on the success? Thanks in advance!

I haven't tied Mnnchkin yet. We have one though.

However, I absolutely LOVE Kiinde bottles. They are so simple! You pump right into the bag, freeze it in the bag, thaw, attach the nipple (which has 3 different flows and they mimic breast feeding) and let the baby go to town. My LO started on the bottle at 5 days old. No nipple confusion. It's a greT system!

I know you asked about munchkin but wanted to mention this lesser known system because it is so easy! No transferring bags!

I have not tried the munchkin but it's a good idea to get a few different bottles to try. I got playtex, tommee tippee and avent before DD was born. She ended up only liking Lansinoh bottles. I didn't even buy that type but had one i'd gotten free in the mail and tried it when she didn't like the other bottles. If i were starting over, i would have tried munchkin bottles, and also dr brown's. At least half the babies in dd's daycare room use dr brown's.

I would just buy one of a few different brands. I haven't tried munchkin. My DD refuses the bottle the only luck we had was with the brand MAM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->