Muslim women

Eid Mubarak Everyone!! It has been a while is nice I posted. InshaAllah Khayr!

Ya Rab sobhanallah. Prayers for your family and all of the people of Syria ommm
taqabalallah mina wa minkoum!

We're going to Eid prayer then maybe to the beach and then the inlaws inshaallah. And ofcourse will probably be eating lots of eid biscuits! LOL

You got any plans BabyJan?

@OmarsMum the situation is absolutely heartbreaking Allahu mustaa'an. Do you have family still in Syria? May Allah swt protect the people of Syria ameen.

My parents lives here but Many of our family members are still there :( my aunt moved from Allepo to Damascus few days back as their houses were bombed & now she's staying at my patents place with her daughters, husband, son & grandchildren :(

My brother & his family moved with us 3 months back, some of our relatives moved to Lebanon (the situation there is not better now) & others are in Egypt. It's very difficult to get visas to the gulf countries those days. My inlaws are still there & they're refusing to leave their house to come here :(

I really hope it will end soon, all what we read on Facebook is about the bombing & the airplanes flying at 3 am around houses. It's heart breaking :(

Asalaamualaikum wa rahmatulahi wa baraktuh!

Iv been on this forum site ages now and didnt even know about this Muslim women thread :dohh:

How are you all??
Introduce myself, the sisters call me Khadijah (Crazy one :haha: )
Im 23 and a revert to the deen alhamdulliah (14th May 2010).
I am studying Tajweed and an Islamic diploma and starting a access course in health studies next month In shaa Allah

I have been previously married :)nope: well, wasnt really like a marriage at all)
and have lost two babies (12+1 and 8+4) Allahu Alim x

I am currently in talks with a very nice brother Alhamdulliah have been for over 9 month's now and looking to get married soon in shaa Allaah then ill be over to the TTC forum :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Eid Mubarak to everyone by the way how was your Ramdhan and Eid?

Im pretty sad fasting is over :cry:

Welcome khadijah, eid Mubarak
So sorry about your losses :flow:
May Allah subhan'ahu wa ta'ala makes things easier for you ameen
I wasn't fasting due to breast feeding so it didn't really feel like Ramadan and eid was nice, and yours? x

What are we all doing for eid? I really want to make it special for my LO. So far i have so many different places I want to take him which is just impossible to fit into one day.

Salaams!

I have no Eid plans as of yet, might visit some of my DH's relatives for a day or two. I'll go on maternity leave about a week after Eid insha'Allah, so will spend the time relaxing and looking forward to shopping for LO once I'm no longer working. Insha'Allah it'll be our last Eid without children!

Lina I've just noticed you're in London too!! We have no plans yet. Our children are older now & this changes things considerably. I may have an eid coffee afternoon the day after with my friends inshaAllah. Where would you like to go?

Haven't got any plans other than going to the eid prayer x

No plans here yet, will probably spend the day with my inlaws but we always organise everything last minute!

But looking forward to taking LO to see the sheep at the butchers a few days before Eid. (they're still alive at that point, just incase anyone thought it was weird to take a baby to look at dead animals! LOL)

^^ I noticed your in Egypt, I was there years back in Cairo medinah tu Nasr and saw all the slaughtering on eid x

asalaam alaikum,

does anyone know, are you allowed to pray after having a bloody show or leaking waters in pregnancy??

thanks x

Lina I've just noticed you're in London too!! We have no plans yet. Our children are older now & this changes things considerably. I may have an eid coffee afternoon the day after with my friends inshaAllah. Where would you like to go?

I was thinking of taking him to longleat safari, also go and see family. Not sure if that will go ahead as the weather may take a turn for worse. Where are you in London, I'm in west near greenford.

I'm also another Londoner lol, living in west originally from north London x

I have no idea what longleat safari is. We aren't that far actually. I live near Chiswick :winkwink:

^^ I noticed your in Egypt, I was there years back in Cairo medinah tu Nasr and saw all the slaughtering on eid x

so far I've managed to miss the slaughtering, I always just go back to bed after Eid prayer but now DD is here I doubt I'll have that luxury LOL so I might see if I can catch some this year!

Although when I was in Morocco the family I was staying with slaughtered a lamb on the roof, I thought I could take it but I couldn't even watch! So I'm not sure how brave I'll be....

asalaam alaikum,

does anyone know, are you allowed to pray after having a bloody show or leaking waters in pregnancy??

thanks x

I'm not sure but I was told that if you are in labour & your water broke or you have a bloody show you don't pray, but if you are not in labour but you are spotting or your water broke, then you should pray. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->