Muslim women

asalaam alaikum,

does anyone know, are you allowed to pray after having a bloody show or leaking waters in pregnancy??

thanks x

That's a interesting question that I would love to know the answer to myself, when my waters broke I didn't pray, praying didn't even enter my mind tbh x

well i found out, it's only menstrual blood and post birth blood you are not supposed to pray during. You are allowed to pray after waters break.

well i found out, it's only menstrual blood and post birth blood you are not supposed to pray during. You are allowed to pray after waters break.

That's great, congratulations!

What did you guys get for your LOs to wear?
My lil boy will be wearing a white khamis/thorbe to the eid prayer, I'm so excited lol

My ds will be wearing a khamis too. The grandparents bought it in Meca for him when they did umrah about a month ago. DD will be wearing a long skirt and I bought a matching scarf. Also a jacket in navy and white stripes. Mine are older so it's a bit different.

Eid Mubarak ladies :hugs:

Omar will be wearing a normal outfit, he doesn't have a Khamis. We skipped the prayer this Eid as I was in pain last night, I strained a muscle & I couldn't move :(

Everyone was fasting yesterday, so they all had Iftar at my place, I had 12 adults & 6 kids for Iftar, I was dead tired when they finally left!

We don't have much plans, I'm going to give Omar his bath after few mins then we're going to my parents place after Friday prayer. We will spend the day there. Tomorrow the whole family is going out for dinner :)

The traffic is killing those days, the malls will stay open for 24 hrs during Eid, things are going crazy :rofl:

Eid Mubarak!!! I wish you all a happy & blessed Eid day!!

Eid Mubarak girls!

Sorry to hear that your in pain Omarsmum I am also suffering at the moment with a nasty cold so can't really enjoy the eid, plus it's freezing over here in London, we went to the outdoor eid prayer and it was raining :|
But Alhamdulilah... xx

Hope you're feeling better Hun :hugs:

Omar woke up burning with fever on Sunday :( he's still not feeling well. Our Eid was ruined.

How was your Eid ladies? Hope you all had a wonderful time xx

SubhanaAllah, I hope he'll get better very soon inshaAllah.

Our Eid was nice and relaxed. We don't have family here and as I mentioned before my children are older so I prepared roasted lamb with baked potatoes for lunch and they went to the mosque in the morning. I just stayed at home all day.

I don't often visit this thread but when I looked into this issue there were some considerable differences of opinion. So best to check with scholars you trust. The scholars I follow and as far as I remember the view of many of the traditional scholars from various madhabs is that a bloody show before or during labour means you stop praying as its classed as part of the post natal blood, if the bloody show occurs and a prolonged time passes before going into labour then the bloody show is classed as 'bleeding from a vein' and you can resume praying until you're in established labour. I know the hanafi school consider it obligatory to pray right up until when the baby has actually been delivered. Allaah knows best. Belated eid mubarak to all! xx

Hello ladies. I wonder if any of you can help me out. I myself am not a Muslim but OH is and wants 2 raise our child as a Muslim so I'm looking for a nice easy to pronounce Muslim boy name. Id appreciate if anyone could send me a message with some suggestions. Thank you :)

Salaams sister
sorry for delayed reply

here is a great website with muslim baby names, with the arabic and the meaning. Its really important to have a good meaning - so the child can grow up aspiring to that name and having a good character :)

https://www.muslimbabynames.net/Boynames.asp?Alphabet=A

another one
https://www.names4muslims.com/baby-boys.php?list=&name=%&page=15

all the best! :)

Aslaamu alaikum sisters!

I hope your all doing well :)

So Ramadan nears us already! Time sure flies subhanallah, I can't believe the last posts on this thread was from last Eid!

How have you guys prepared for Ramadan?

I will be fasting this year insha'Allah and I am still breastfeeding so get hungry really easily, I hope it's manageable this year, I can't even remember what it feels like to fast! I last fasted in Ramadan of 2010!

Yep that means I still need to fast 2011 & 2012 Allahu must'aan. I really need to get on with them straight after this one. (If anyone has any advice to offer on this please feel free)

Once again I hope you and your children are all doing well xox

Salam Sisters, Ramadan Mubarak.

Babyjan, good luck with fasting this year hun.

It's too hot here, today the temp reached 52 during the day & it was 46-48 around sunset. I don't know how we're going to fast 15 hrs in this heat :(

Assalamu aleikum. Ramadán Karim in sha Allah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->