Muslim women

Asalaamu Alay Kum

I am also trying to conceive and was so happy to come accross other sisters in the same position as me :)

I look forward to hearing from you with your stories and updates Insha'Allah

xx

Ualekum salam sister!! Nice to meet you! do you have any children already or is this your first?

I have 2 already, girl and boy, mashaAllah.

Asalaamu Alay Kum

I am also trying to conceive and was so happy to come accross other sisters in the same position as me :)

I look forward to hearing from you with your stories and updates Insha'Allah

xx

Ualekum salam sister!! Nice to meet you! do you have any children already or is this your first?

I have 2 already, girl and boy, mashaAllah.

Thanks for the reply!

I'm very New on here so il introduce myself... I'm 27 and live in Wales, I have been married for 10 years Alhahdulillah. I also have a boy and a girl like you :) mash'Allah. My eldest is 9 and youngest is 7 so I feel like I'm trying for my first again because of the large gap!

What about you, how old are your children? Where abouts are you located?

I'm 35 and live in London and it's starting all over again as my children are 11 & 8 mashaallah. Last year I had 2 mc's so it's made the gap even bigger but alhamdulillah it doesn't matter. Once they're over 5 years gap they'll belong to different games, friends & all.

Salaam, Aw that must have been a difficult time for you. I'm very anxious to do test next week inshallah. Anyway all the best with ur pregnancy sis. Xx

Salaams everyone

unfortunately it didnt work out this cycle :((

so sad, trying to keep positive but its really hard. was so convinced this time. cant believe i have to start all over again!!

how do you ladies keep positive and not loosing hope?

slms

TTC cycle #3

Salaam, sorry so hear it didn't work out for you this cycle sis. I am new on here and came across your post so thought I would reply. I have also just started trying and just entered the 2 week wait. I'm here if you need to chat inshallah. Xx

shukran sister! yeah im now in cycle 4, in TWW
how did things work out for you in last cycle?

Slms ladies

wanted to ask - when do you count start of a cycle - with the brown spotting before OR only when its red blood?
from islamic perspective, I know that if the brown spotting is linked to menstruation then you DO count it and stop praying salaah etc

but all these online calculators etc tell you to count start of cycle from full red blood

so im confused!

can you please help?
thanks

Assalam Aleykoum wa Rahmatulahi wa Barekatu!

from a clinical perspective - the cycle begins on the first day of real flow [red]..it varies from the islamic perspective of when we are not halal for salat etc...

Insha Allah this helps,

s'lam rasha

Slms ladies

wanted to ask - when do you count start of a cycle - with the brown spotting before OR only when its red blood?
from islamic perspective, I know that if the brown spotting is linked to menstruation then you DO count it and stop praying salaah etc

but all these online calculators etc tell you to count start of cycle from full red blood

so im confused!

can you please help?
thanks

Madrid98 ya Oukti! I just saw your signature...Allah ya harama! I am so sorry to see your news. Allah Maa'ick!

Thank you Rashaa. Allah ualam why these things happen. InshaAllah kheir!

Assalam Aleykoum wa Rahmatulahi wa Barekatu!

from a clinical perspective - the cycle begins on the first day of real flow [red]..it varies from the islamic perspective of when we are not halal for salat etc...

Insha Allah this helps,

s'lam rasha

Slms ladies

so im confused!

can you please help?
thanks

yes very helpful, jazakallah khair!

Asalamalaikum how are all you sisters doing ?

Walaikom asalaam warahmatullahi wa barakatu!

Alhamdoulilah all is good here, how are you sis?

Alhamdoulilah im doing fine sister :) I just noticed your ticker :D you must be so excited your little girl will be here any time mabrook :D INSHA'ALLAH hope your have a easy safe delivery! im also having a little girl INSHA'ALLAH but still a ways to go :):flower:

jazakiallahu khayr, thank you I am sooo excited! It's our first baby and the first Grandchild on both sides so everyone is so excited for it!

mashaallah congratulations on your little girl! It seems like ages away but trust me time has flown by and so have the weeks. I am sure it will fly by for you too and you will be near the end awaiting her arrival inshaalllah!!

thank you sister :D awww do keep us updated INSHA'ALLAH! its same for us our first child and first grandchild for both sides it makes it even more exciting doesnt it :happydance: hehe i really hope it passes by quickly cant wait to hold her in my armsssssssss im really nervous as well to be a first time parent :D but i guess thats normal :haha: :flower:

It's totally natural to be nervous, but it's a good sign. Sometimes when I sit down and think about it, I'm like OMG I'm going to be someones mum! LOL I am sure you will be a fabulous mummy! I will keep you updated and am looking forward to reading all of your updates too inshaallah!

It's totally natural to be nervous, but it's a good sign. Sometimes when I sit down and think about it, I'm like OMG I'm going to be someones mum! LOL I am sure you will be a fabulous mummy! I will keep you updated and am looking forward to reading all of your updates too inshaallah!

awww your such a sweetheart! :hugs: you will be a great mummy as well!! LOL thats exactly what i think too I always giggle to myself :haha: and INSHA'ALLAH ill definitely update as well :flower:

Salaams sisters

sorry for being queit, been so busy. Unfortunatley, didnt work out again this cycle :(

trying to stay positive- indeed Allahs plan is best...its just that I felt id did everything I could this cycle, and was so sure it was the time.. :(

anyway all the best to everyone

:)

Too _Much
TTc cycle #5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back