Muslim women

Assalam aleykoum,

Jaanruk and the other newly pregnant sisters please accept my delayed congratulations!! I have been off/on the list for some time. Just popped in to say hi and so happy to see everyone doing well. Alhumdulelah!

Salaams sisters

sorry for being queit, been so busy. Unfortunatley, didnt work out again this cycle :(

trying to stay positive- indeed Allahs plan is best...its just that I felt id did everything I could this cycle, and was so sure it was the time.. :(

anyway all the best to everyone

:)

Too _Much
TTc cycle #5

wa'alaikumasalam sister , im sorry it didnt happen this cycle INSHAALLAH you get your bfp soon:hugs: i knw how frustrating it can be :( hope all else is well with you tc hun:flower:

Assalam aleykoum,

Jaanruk and the other newly pregnant sisters please accept my delayed congratulations!! I have been off/on the list for some time. Just popped in to say hi and so happy to see everyone doing well. Alhumdulelah!

wa'alaikumasalam sister :) thank you so much and so nice of you to pop in :flower:, how is everything with you sister?

Salaams ladies!

I was so pleased to search the forums for 'Muslim' and find this thread :) I'm a 25-year-old Muslimah from the US currently living in Turkey and TTC. We've been 'not trying but not preventing' for about 1.5 years now...and no luck so far... I have sometimes very irregular cycles, so I'm very cautious before being hopeful but I think we may have got it this time around! I'm too scared of disappointment to take an HPT (lame, I know!), but I have an appointment with the OBGYN on May 1st, so I suppose I'll find out then either way. Khayr insha'Allah! Very nice to meet you all!

Salaams,
Aishah

Asalam ualekum Aishah and welcome!! I hope you get he best news on May the 1st inshaAllah!

walaikom asalaam warahmatullah,

wishing you all the best for your appointment inshaallah

Finally worked up the strength to take a test today -- alhamdulillahi katheeran -- BFP!!!:cloud9:

Congrats Aishah, mashaAllah that's great news!! InshaAllah H&H 9 months to you!

Mubarak sister! May Allaah make this baby the coolness of yours and your OH's eyes xx

Salaam walaycum sisters
Im 18 years old and reverted and married in the mosque about 2 months ago alhamdulilah
I have a 3 month old baby boy alhamdulilah.
Im very happy i found islam and am looking forward to meeting more sisters as i dont know many

Ualekum Salam welcome & mabrok for your wedding, baby & coming back to Islam

Salaam walaycum sisters
Im 18 years old and reverted and married in the mosque about 2 months ago alhamdulilah
Im very happy i found islam and am looking forward to meeting more sisters as i dont know many

wa alaykum salam,

It's very nice to 'meet' you! I hope I get to know you better, PM me anytime!

salaams
Aishah

Salaam walaycum sisters

wa'alaikumasalam and welcome sister!

congrats on your wedding and your baby and finding islam :flower: cant get better then that :flower: how are you finding things ? my due date is august 25th..cant wait to hold my princess :)

Wa aleykum salam warahamotullah wabaraka tuhu! This is awesome! Alhamdulillah! I am so glad to be here, i never knew there are forums like this... Was just searching on goolge and i stumbled upon the site... Iread the previous threads and i am glad i have you all here i.e Islamic sisters full of life.... Alhamdulillah! Ma salam!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I am 28years old and i got married 6months ago. I am trying to conceive and i am glad to be in this forum cos usually i get depressed and worried each time i sit all alone doing nothing. Alhamdulillah, i found this forum which i believe will keep me busy by the time i get active and meet with other Muslim sisters. I am not a practicing Muslim though my husband is and i always pray to ALLAH (SWT) to grant unto me steadfastness in Islam...... I love Islam and am proud to be a Muslim...

Welcome sister!! InshaAllah you'll find in Allah the peace that you need and be fully happy. May Allah bless you with children very soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->