Muttaqin.

Mine went around singing "Caitlyn's butt is gonna be in a Muttttttttt" :dohh:

He's actually looking forward to them after I fessed up yesterday but I'm sending my rented doppler back this week as I'm not using it so there's £30 to paypal right over :dance:

now did u tell him about the one or both :haha:

One! Dont think he'd handle both :rofl:

And that was the GN one! :blush: :muaha:

:rofl:

n ellie, not naughty just realistic :rofl: x

:rofl: I said my nappy from Ellie was a gift ;) and then I slipped up the other day when he asked where that brown nappy thing is and I said swapped it :dohh:

I tell you what, if Liam comes to the meet, you girls have to be my alibi as I've blamed so many nappies on you lot giving me them to borrow! :haha: [yeah you know that brand new Flip you got sent to mine Ellie etc]

hahaha, i dont mind being an alibi, say im asking you to test them for me, and so you got them free :lol:

x

:dance: woo! Why thankyou!

He doesn't know I get a bit extra money a month and I dont enlighten him seeming as his disappears each month :blush:

hahaha no paul doesnt realise i use my paypal money as well as his bank account money lol

x

teehee u girls r sneaky!

I always tell my Oh and he'll be like 'no your not' but he knows i will anyway :rofl:

Same here Donna, I use Lee's paypal as my own decides sometimes it doesn't like my bank :shrug: so I've given up on it and just use the money from our joint account which is linked to Lee's paypal. He just gives me a raised eyebrow and goes "what is a Weenotions/Flip/etc"

Well the AIO boho Mutt has passed the poo-in-the-jumperoo test! Leyla did the mankiest runny poo while she was in the jumperoo and the mutt contained it all. :happydance: She still had to have a bath as it was rank but I'm impressed with the nappy!

i don't even get the eyebrow anymore :blush:

Well the AIO boho Mutt has passed the poo-in-the-jumperoo test! Leyla did the mankiest runny poo while she was in the jumperoo and the mutt contained it all. :happydance: She still had to have a bath as it was rank but I'm impressed with the nappy!

As strange as it sounds but I'm happy to hear that :happydance:

Aren't they gross them poops that it's just easier to dunk them in the bath than try and clean every last bit :sick:

---thread updated to here, kota and jetters added ---

Orders close tonight :happydance: so hopefully I might get an idea of time frames from Michelle sometime next week, will keep this thread updated :flower:

:haha: I thought you meant me then...pregnancy and baby brain :smug:

:haha: nope 'muttaqin lady' real name is michelle, feels a bit rude to keep callin her mutt lady :rofl: unless you've got handy with a sewing machine and can churn me out about 50 custom nappies in say the next fortnight....?

Nope! :rofl:

I can use a sewing machine but I cant promise you'd get something back that resembles a nappy :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->