• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Muttaqin.

Nope! :rofl:

I can use a sewing machine but I cant promise you'd get something back that resembles a nappy :rofl:

:rofl:

Donna can you get AIOs with a side snap rather than front?

sorry i missed this, Bnb was down last night by the time i got on to check. I don't think she can do side snap at the moment as it doesn't give it as an option but on another page on her site it does say side snap. I can ask if you want unless your happy with front?

would prefer a side snap if poss, we dont get droop with them lol

Just updating ladies; Michelle is working on these now as far as I'm aware, however she's had to order some more fabrics in so it's delayed it a little while, think it will be another few weeks yet :flower:

I can't wait to see pics of all your LOs in the Mutts you ordered!

I spoke to Michelle the other day and she's hoping to dispatch at the beginning of next week all being well :thumbup:

Wooohoo I can't wait! I can't even remember what I ordered now :rofl:

normally from dispatch they are here within 7-10 days, it depends on how long customs take etc etc. Not sure how things are going to pan out given that they are closing airports again from tomorrow though :hissy:

really? argh! this would want to stop, I've got flights at the end of hte month to from London to Newquay!

I know i just heard it on the radio news, i didn't quite catch it all but airports are closing from tomorrow morning indefinatly. Daft volcano!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/...bring-volcanic-ash-back-into-UK-airspace.html

not happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->