My 1st Christmas Journal 2017

It is ridiculous I swear they have put one item per box!!! Okay so I did order 39 items

LOL! Can't believe they didn't put it into a smaller number of boxes!

We also have the elf do all the decorations on the night of the 30th November so that the kids wake up on the 1st and the elf has arrived with December 1st boxes and done all the decs. It was so magical last year when DS woke up in the morning and saw it! We also make an elf door as part of our craft stuff late November which we put down for him to arrive through! DS loves it and still talks about last year now!

Guaranteed you’re kids will find it magical!

Following.

I am like you with the lists and budget, never stick to it though although this year I've been quite good.

I like the idea of doing the tree on the 30th. My two love to help decorate so we will do it on the 1st after school (I rearrange it once they go to bed haha)

I have got some crafts too but I am rubbish at making things. We are going to make tree decoration and paper chains.

Sounds like you're very prepared :)

You sounds so organised! LOL at all the boxes, good job they didnt end up at a neighbours haha

Thanks ladies :thumbup:

So all of my Christmas shopping has arrived now :thumbup: seriously my garage looks like a storage unit :haha: DH is not pleased :rofl:

So I now only need to sort out Christmas cards and gifts for DH from the kids :thumbup:

We did some Christmas crafts on Friday afternoon we made snowmen with cotton wool and glitter and sticky pom poms lots of fun :)

I have loads more ideas too :thumbup: and the kids really enjoyed it

Saturday we went to the shops and we saw all the Christmas lights they LOVED it :cloud9:

That's great all the presents have arrived now. You're so organised!

The Christmas crafts sound like lots of fun, as does going to see the Christmas lights :)

I am working from home today and the kids are not here as I have workmen coming (if they ever arrive) so I am considering wrapping presents :shrug:

Yeah I just went into the garage it all looks a bit daunting tbh :haha: SO MUCH STUFF!

So I did manage to start some wrapping and wrapped most of DS presents and also went through the vast amount of packaging & boxes OMG it was crazy no word of a lie huge box loads of bubble wrap and one small car in a box in there :grr:

So upon getting everything out and putting into piles I realised that I need to get some more stocking fillers as the ones I got are actually too big for the stocking :dohh:

I don't want them to have rubbish in their stocking but I want it to be fun little bits so looking for suggestions for a 3/4 year old boy and a 2 year old girl so far I have:

Elliot
- Socks
- Chocolate coins
- Scooter Pull
- Electric Toothbrush
- Avengers Mushem

Izzy
- Socks
- Hair Clips
- Toy Wand
- Electric Toothbrush
- Chocolate coins
- Scooter Pull
- Peppa Pig Mashum

Thanks - I got them both some little peppa pig toys so that is stocking done now :thumbup:

We put our tree & decorations up Saturday in the end :happydance: we had Christmas music & mulled wine and the children were just SO EXCITED and helped me put the baubles on the tree *which I then fixed as all in one place :haha:*

The in-laws were meant to be coming for the weekend but then cancelled and only came Sunday so as we had nothing else to do we figured why not :shrug:

We did some Christmas crafts on Saturday we made some baulbles and Christmas tree's and glitter pictures :thumbup: and we watched the Grinch

Aww sounds like such a lovely festive weekend :)

So I am a little miffed by the MIL she asked me what I had got them for Christmas so I told her main presents of a scooter for Izzy and wooden train set for Elliot and she pulled this face! I was like what? She said oh I got Elliot a wooden train set for his Birthday (his Birthday is February!!) I said oh well he will have one down at your house then

WHY oh WHY would you not ask me first and WHY have you got his Birthday present already when you do not know what he is getting for Christmas! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->