My 1st Christmas Journal 2017

How annoying! I can't believe she didn't even check with you first :(

Just catching up. I'd be miffed too. I'd assume she got it on sale which is why she has it so early, but still you'd think she would check.

Thing is I haven't even thought about his birthday as I don't know what he will get for Christmas from family etc so best to wait - plus then you have January sales :haha:

My lovely sister has just managed to get the kids feet & make penguin's for me (see new avatar) and I have just sent this picture off to get my Christmas cards printed :thumbup:

Aww that looks great. They will make lovely Christmas cards :)

Thing is I haven't even thought about his birthday as I don't know what he will get for Christmas from family etc so best to wait - plus then you have January sales :haha:

All very true. I wouldn't buy anythinbbfir Christmas until after my boys October birthdays and anything for their Feb and march birthdays until after Christmas because you don't know what others will do

Exactly I didn't order anything for Izzy for Christmas until after her Birthday and I won't get anything for Elliot until after Christmas :shrug: is a no brainer right :wacko:

Eeeeeee my Christmas cards arrived yesterday and they look great :cloud9:

That's exciting that the Christmas cards have arrived! :happydance:

Yeah they are really good :thumbup: I ordered them from Funky Pigeon and actually weren't too expensive and came so quickly :)

I have also ordered some standard ones from Waitrose (charity ones) for people who are not family

We have been driving home after I pick them up from my mum's in the evening past all the Christmas lights that are up so far they are so excited

I am so excited it is the 1st December tomorrow although sad that I have to work all day boo

Sorry you have to work tomorrow. I hope you manage to have a good day xx

Jeez I am rubbish I have not updated on here since it has been December :wacko:

SO update:

The Elf's bought the Chocolate Advent Calendars the children were SO excited :cloud9:

We now have the Christmas Radio station on in the house and in the car :thumbup:

We are loving driving home and seeing all the Christmas lights (although I am sure there are much less than previous years :wacko:)

I bought the kids some Christmas bedding and we put that on yesterday they LOVE it and we will put ours on this weekend :happydance:

This weekend (Sunday) is the family Christmas lunch (so DH's Mum's family & extended family) should be interesting hope the children aren't too tired after rugby in the morning :wacko:

The Christmas bedding sounds great :)

I hope that the Christmas meal goes well!

The Christmas bedding sounds great :)

I hope that the Christmas meal goes well!

I got the bedding from Asda it was reduced to £8 :thumbup: I am wishing I got Izzy the single bedding size also now for future but they have sold out :(

That sounds fab. Sorry they've sold out now :(

We put on our Christmas bedding this weekend :yippee:

So I ended up going to the DH's family Christmas lunch on my own with the children in the horrible weather :( and actually the kids were well behaved for the most part but when we left I had 2 flat tyres and we have to have the car put on a recovery van & taken home - NIGHTMARE!!!

anyway all fixed now although I am much worse off money wise :dohh:

I cannot believe we are in the 12 day to Christmas countdown :wacko:

I still have cards to write & send
presents to wrap

present & card to send to Germany :wacko:

We are going to see Santa at Birdworld on Saturday :thumbup:

That sounded like such a stressful time at the Christmas meal :hugs:

Yay for Christmas bedding!

Enjoy seeing santa at Birdworld :)

Tomorrow morning I have taken the morning off work so I can take Elliot to his 1st pre-school outing and it just so happens to be to my nieces school to she her year doing their Christmas play :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->