My 2WW so far.. what are your symptoms ladies?

This might be better pic x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 19
I caved and tested this morning girls - 11pdo and swear there was the faintest line

I drove myself mad looking at it so I've binned it and will rest again tomorrow

Took a couple of pics but I don't think you can see anything can you? X
I'm on my phone and I swear I can see a faint pink line😀😀😀, I'm so excited for you, can't wait to see the next test 🙏🏻🙏🏻 x

I caved and tested this morning girls - 11pdo and swear there was the faintest line

I'm on my phone and I swear I can see a faint pink line😀😀😀, I'm so excited for you, can't wait to see the next test 🙏🏻🙏🏻 x

Really ekkkkkk :-

My other half thinks I'm mad and that it's too early

I'm going to test again in the morning and hope it's a bit darker x

I can see it on both of them, I'm deffo going with bfp 😀😀 x

Omggggggg I hope so

Trying not to get too excited in case it's an evap

Do you think a digital would show now or to early ? X

Omggggggg I hope so

I'd hold out on the digi just yet, but deffo test again, I personally don't think it's an Evap x

Omggggggg I hope so

I'd hold out on the digi just yet, but deffo test again, I personally don't think it's an Evap x

Thanks Hun

Trying not to get excited yet

Going to test again in the morning x

Omggggggg I hope so

Thanks Hun

Trying not to get excited yet

Going to test again in the morning x

I think its a BFP too. Whats the test look like now? Can you take a pic?

I think its a BFP too. Whats the test look like now? Can you take a pic?

Really? Ekkkk

I binned it after I took the pics as I was driving myself mad looking at it

The line came up pretty quickly though

I'm going to try again in the morning and see if it's any darker x

It's crazy early so it's probably all in my head, but I have heartburn and a super smeller. We haven't told anyone we're ttc and people are asking me if I'm pregnant based on a few things. I haven't had heartburn since number 1 so this is odd for me..so now I think I'm pregnant at 4dpo..I keep trying to tell myself is too early so I don't get my hopes up but I can't help it

Trudie I can see a line on your second pic, hope the line gets darker and you get your def bfp 👍🏻🙏🏻😀 xx

Hey girls

So I tested again this morning and bfn :(

Duno what's going on as I'm sure there was a line yesterday - maybe it was an evap or a dodgy test

I'm really gutted - actually thought it was my bfp

af isn't actually due until Wednesday so I won't bother to test again unless I'm late but I can't see me being pregnant if I got a bfn so close to when I'm due

Feeling fed up today x

Hey girls

Duno what's going on as I'm sure there was a line yesterday - maybe it was an evap or a dodgy test

af isn't actually due until Wednesday so I won't bother to test again unless I'm late but I can't see me being pregnant if I got a bfn so close to when I'm due

Feeling fed up today x
It's still early Hun, don't give up hope just yet, there deffo was a line on them tests, ur right hold out till Wednesday, hugs xx

Hey girls

Feeling fed up today x
It's still early Hun, don't give up hope just yet, there deffo was a line on them tests, ur right hold out till Wednesday, hugs xx

Thanks sweetie

I'm sure there was a line too but if there was I don't see how I can get a negative today - I think yesterday's was an evap maybe

I feel really irritable and my backs aching today so have a feeling af is going to come on time

Although I'm probably irritable because of this mornings test lol xx

Hey girls

Feeling fed up today x

Thanks sweetie

I'm sure there was a line too but if there was I don't see how I can get a negative today - I think yesterday's was an evap maybe

I feel really irritable and my backs aching today so have a feeling af is going to come on time

It didn't look like an Evap, why don't you grab a frer and test again Hun, x

Hang in there trudie, not out yet.

These tabs I'm on are seriously playing mind games with me, my bbt is rising, sore boobs, nausea, all early preg symptoms. I've read up on them tho and they are common symptoms as they do basically mimick pregnancy to stop af arriving 😒. Hate that I'm taking them and messing with my cycle, but no way was I going to have af arrive on the day I take my husband on our romantic short trip to Rome. Xx

Hey girls

Feeling fed up today x

Thanks sweetie

It didn't look like an Evap, why don't you grab a frer and test again Hun, x

What's a frer babe ? X

Hang in there trudie, not out yet.

These tabs I'm on are seriously playing mind games with me, my bbt is rising, sore boobs, nausea, all early preg symptoms. I've read up on them tho and they are common symptoms as they do basically mimick pregnancy to stop af arriving 😒. Hate that I'm taking them and messing with my cycle, but no way was I going to have af arrive on the day I take my husband on our romantic short trip to Rome. Xx

Oh that's so annoying ! It's bad enough that af symptoms can be so similar without the tablets playing mind games on you too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->