My 2WW so far.. what are your symptoms ladies?

It is roughly 9dpo I have a 98.10 temp this morning face feels hot n flushed, sneezing/stuffy nose in the a.m., very snappy n grumpy, tired in early p.m., cramps/twinges on left side and heaviness, a lil bloated more bloated n uncomfortable last night where I had to unbutton my pants, hunger is manageable but I catch myself eating like 2 dinners lol, n on n off aches in legs, anyone else in the same boat n want to know already lol

Trudie a frer is a 'first response' preg test. They are available in boots etc. Notoriously the preg test to give u the earliest positive (I think the sensitivity is like 10iu/ml of hcgxx

It is roughly 9dpo I have a 98.10 temp this morning face feels hot n flushed, sneezing/stuffy nose in the a.m., very snappy n grumpy, tired in early p.m., cramps/twinges on left side and heaviness, a lil bloated more bloated n uncomfortable last night where I had to unbutton my pants, hunger is manageable but I catch myself eating like 2 dinners lol, n on n off aches in legs, anyone else in the same boat n want to know already lol

That all sounds very promising Hun! When are you going to test?

MUMOF5 - ahh ok getcha. To be honest I feel as if im out now :( but if AF doesn't come Wednesday when it's due I'll do a frer x

First response Hun there very good x

I think I've learned my lesson about testing too early now :(

Going to wait and test on Wednesday if AF doesn't arrive

I remember with my son knowing I was pregnant but I kept getting negatives until I was a few days late x

My AF is due the 10th this month so I'm going to do a test tomorrow so I'll be 10dpo and see where I stand I'm trying not to get my hopes up cuz I know it's still early and my hubby is going away for work for 2 days and will test again when he comes back on Thursday which will take me to 13dpo idk if I the cm last cycle mest with this cycle at all

My AF is due the 10th this month so I'm going to do a test tomorrow so I'll be 10dpo and see where I stand I'm trying not to get my hopes up cuz I know it's still early and my hubby is going away for work for 2 days and will test again when he comes back on Thursday which will take me to 13dpo idk if I the cm last cycle mest with this cycle at all

Good luck sweetie x

I know I'm joining late. Sorry! I read through! My fingers are crossed you all get bfps, also that totally looked like a light BFP to me not an evap!

I had tinged pink ewcm around O this month which I Rarely ever get. I had brown cm Around what i think was 8 DPO along with light stretchy cramping. I had cramping after that for 2 days. Now I'm very very sensitive over everything. And my legs shins, and knees are very sore and achy which isn't normal at all! My skin is dry which NEVER happens. And I'm so tired. I'm possibly 13 DPO. My af is due the 5th. I haven't tested. I always feel so heartbroken when i test. ....and when af always shows.

Trying to hold out tI'll af if she comes. FX she doesn't!

I just did a pregnancy test and of course came back negative I was always one that will have a later positive but now at 10 dpo new symptoms overwhelming nausea it went from hunger sensation to full blown about to puke mode! Woke up sweating and feel crampy but like I got to go number 2 crampy so I went and now laying in bed and the cramps won't subside and have an issue with my nose it's stuffy n it's not it chronically sneezes then abnormal smells and yummy ice cream I had last night a couple of bites it tastes bitter to me and couldn't finish it ugh idk I really don't want to get my hopes up

Kimbre - welcome hun ! that sounds alot like implantation! I agree to avoid the heartbreak its best to try to wait until day of AF or until AF is late. Let us know how you get on x

MeggyBaby - Dont be too disheartened as 10dpo is still quite early, i keep having to remind myself that with my son I kept getting BFNs until Af was a few days late

Well AF is due on Wednesday for me. Been having lower back ache which i always get (but ive been getting back ache this cycle since I ovulated which wasnt usual for me) and i've got a couple of new spots of my face - another AF sign grrrrr

I am still getting lots of CM/watery CM - is this normal right before AF? i cant remember ?

I wont test again unless AF doesn't show on Wednesday

Baby dust to all x x x

Well I'm out this cycle. My progesterone levels indicate that I never ovulated this cycle (after 2 IUIs) and AF showed up this morning.

Wishing you ladies better luck.

I've been fooled 3 out of 4 of my last cycles (except once, when I had a chemical) so I'm taking these symptoms with as large a grain of salt as I can muster:

1.) Boobs are increasingly more sore every single day - to the point my SO isn't allowed to touch them right now and it hurts to take a shower, etc. Terrible picking up my 1.5 year old son who has noticed that my boobs are bigger and likes to hit them now (OW!)

2.) Boobs are getting bigger

3.) So incredibly tired the last few days

4.) Did I mention sore boobs!? Lol

5.) Did I also mention incredibly tired?

6.) Moody. SOOOOO moody.

7.) And tired. And my boobs hurt. :sleep:

Just test 6 days before I was supposed to 😂 I'm nearly sure it's bfn but something is catching my eye I'll try upload a pic x

Hope16 - sorry to hear that hun, have a feeling im right there with you !

Skywalker- those are really promising symptoms! how many DPO are you? when are you going to test?

Jusie143 - ohhh exciting ! yes try to upload a pic

I tested early a few days ago, had a faint line that everyone on this thread could see and then the next day i got a BFN whaaaaa :(

AF is due Wednesday so im going to hold out until then if it doesnt show to test again x

Somethings catching my eye :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 19
I don't really see anything but maybe it's my computer. Fx'd for you Jusie!!

Thanks but I think ur right 😂😂 it's just my imagination, no more early testing for me 😂😂

Thanks but I think ur right 😂😂 it's just my imagination, no more early testing for me 😂😂

i could see the faintest line when I first opened the attachment and then I couldn't lol... never know might be the start of something x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->