My 2WW so far.. what are your symptoms ladies?

My boobs are always sore because I breastfeed a very active boy, but lately it's like I'm more sensitive to him.
I also am very nauseous and sensitive to smells.
I still feel like it's all in my head at 6dpo

Thanks but I think ur right 😂😂 it's just my imagination, no more early testing for me 😂😂

i could see the faintest line when I first opened the attachment and then I couldn't lol... never know might be the start of something x

I'm the same I keep thinking I can see something and then its gone 😂😂, no more tests till Saturday x

Here's a tweaked 1, I must be going insane cause I'm convinced there's a line 😂😂😂😂 oh I need help :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 13
I could see it more in the original pic hun, but just at first glance

x

x

I'm the same, I refuse to buy anymore tests till Saturday, how are u feeling today x

At least if you are pregnant by Saturday you'll have a more noticeable line hun

I wish i never tested early and just waited until AF showed or was late... still driving myself mad that i got a faint line and then a BFN next day

I feel like Im probably going to come on because of the BFN, tempted to do another test tomorrow but AF is due Wednesday so might as well wait

Ive got back ache which i always get before AF but ive had it this month since I ovulated so its confusing me !

Lots of CM and watery CM today though and for the last week or so which isn't like me but who knows - symptom spotting is driving me mad! x

x

I'm the same, I refuse to buy anymore tests till Saturday, how are u feeling today x

At least if you are pregnant by Saturday you'll have a more noticeable line hun

I wish i never tested early and just waited until AF showed or was late... still driving myself mad that i got a faint line and then a BFN next day

I feel like Im probably going to come on because of the BFN, tempted to do another test tomorrow but AF is due Wednesday so might as well wait

Ive got back ache which i always get before AF but ive had it this month since I ovulated so its confusing me !

Lots of CM and watery CM today though and for the last week or so which isn't like me but who knows - symptom spotting is driving me mad! x

I wish I had tested either, a total was of €12, I can believe that negative, when ur first test looked so positive, fingers crossed the witch stays away,

I woke up this morning feeling really sick, it passed after a while thou, let's hope we both get answers by the weekend cause this waiting is torture 😢😢 x

Kimbre - welcome hun ! that sounds alot like implantation! I agree to avoid the heartbreak its best to try to wait until day of AF or until AF is late. Let us know how you get on x

MeggyBaby - Dont be too disheartened as 10dpo is still quite early, i keep having to remind myself that with my son I kept getting BFNs until Af was a few days late

Well AF is due on Wednesday for me. Been having lower back ache which i always get (but ive been getting back ache this cycle since I ovulated which wasnt usual for me) and i've got a couple of new spots of my face - another AF sign grrrrr

I am still getting lots of CM/watery CM - is this normal right before AF? i cant remember ?

I wont test again unless AF doesn't show on Wednesday

Baby dust to all x x x

I will let you know ! I feel like our AF is due on the same day almost! FX for you! !

Hmm I think I'm out this month. I just have hardly any symptoms. Had a bit of backache and slight nausea but don't have sore boobs or lots of cm or cramps. Boo.

The only thing giving me a tiny bit of hope is that I rarely get any symptoms when AF is visiting either.

AF due next Monday so we'll see. Lots of luck to everybody else though xx

We're not out until af shows ladies

Fingers crossed for us all x

Huge fat negative for me, I think I didn't ovulate and I am about to. Must have a bit of a messed up cycle this time. Cervix is high, soft, open and CM is copious eggwhite. Dunno why I've had sore boobs! I'm going to start temping I think.

https://i63.tinypic.com/14ifyte.jpg

I can yank out the faintest of faint lines but it's just the white test line indent.

https://i68.tinypic.com/3581jl5.png

https://i68.tinypic.com/fel3sp.png

I see a line on the 2nd pic Hun fingers crossed for you

Well them lines I saw on my test were in my head cause I'm getting cramps like af is on the way

Hope16 - sorry to hear that hun, have a feeling im right there with you !

Skywalker- those are really promising symptoms! how many DPO are you? when are you going to test?

Jusie143 - ohhh exciting ! yes try to upload a pic

I tested early a few days ago, had a faint line that everyone on this thread could see and then the next day i got a BFN whaaaaa :(

AF is due Wednesday so im going to hold out until then if it doesnt show to test again x

Yes! I think I ovulated on or around the 27th (cycles are a bit odd since weaning breastfeeding) so that makes me about 6-8 DPO? I've very impatiently tested with a few internet cheapies knowing it won't show anything but thinking something would have to show if I'm this tired and my boobs are this tender but nope. Think I'm going to test again on the 7th with a FRER. Although are those tests still having the crazy false-positive evap line issue? Anyone know? Also I just got the 25ml sensitivity internet cheapie tests (like Wondfo but not name brand) when can I test with those, only after missed period?

My chart looks promising!!! I had a lot of uterine cramps today hopefully there is something going on in there!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 2
Taught af was on her way but nope not a sign of her, and to to it off I've just woke up with the biggest, ugliest cold sore ever 😢😢😢, wish I could hide in the house all day

Morning lovelies

Skywalker- I think a frer is the best way to avoid any uncertainty. I know those eBay Cheapies have given me a false positive this month :( also I remember using them with my son and they didn't give me a positive until af was a good few days late so I don't know whether to hold out any hope still

I've got back ache so think af may arrive on time tomorrow but I'm getting loads and loads of watery cm (to the point I keep feeling wet and thinking af has come) and that's unusual for me

Meggybaby and jusie143- sounds like there could be hope for you guys yet '

Keep us posted x

So decided to test again today, don't know why the picture flipped like that

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 10
So decided to test again today, don't know why the picture flipped like that

That looks like a negative I test too soon at 10dpo and got a BFN you should wait at least 2 days n see what happens I am going to test again when my husband comes home on Thursday cuz I have been feeling a ton of cramps on my left side with no bloating which is weird n I just started with boob pain n very hungry so idk what is going on down there lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->