My before and after pic :)

Wow you look amazing and well done for the weight loss!! Could you please tell me what sort of things your now eating please etc as I so want to loose weight but I'm just finding it so hard :( x

Hey, just fresh healthy food as much as possible really.

Here is a bit of a menu plan thing i did for a friend :) If your not sure what anything means (cause im from Australia lol ) just let me know and ill explain further x

The bread I buy is burgen dark rye or helgas wholemeal grain  I quite often use hummus instead of marg or butter. I don’t really eat any cheese other than low fat cottage cheese or potato ( I have a few wedges on fish night) and I use full cream milk.
I drink water 95% of the time but a couple of times a week ill have a glass of fruit juice. I don’t drink any alcohol atm or very rarely!

I eat like this at least 80 -90% or all week and the weekend is my cheat days, but I try not to go too crazy!! I just eat whatever ive been craving guilt free! I also dont eat after dinner unless its in the weekend and we are at friends or watching a movie or something

Breakfast:-

No added sugar - All bran with banana (+milk), weetbix with banana (+milk) or muesli (+milk)
Porridge with low fat natural yogurt, honey & fruit (banana, kiwi, pear, strawberries, raspberries)
Natural yogurt with honey or cinnamon, fruit and sliced almonds
Poached eggs with a side of baby spinach, cooked (in garlic) cherry tomatoes and mushrooms (if want extra energy have with slice of dark rye of wholemeal grain bread and /or baked beans)
Scrambled eggs plain or with red onion and mushrooms on toast with hommus and avocado (can add beans if not enough)
Omlette with above and salmon or tuna

Lunch:-

Rye Ryvitas with plain or flavored tuna and cottage cheese or avocado and tomato etc
Soup
Salad (ie – chicken with apple and walnuts and a honey mustard and balsamic dressing or beef marinated in sweet soy and fish sauce with pine nuts – for a few ideas) – whatever u like really!! I usually put herbs in it my faves in salads are mint, coriander or dill
Occasionally ill have a dark rye or wholemeal grain sandwich with lemon pepper tuna or turkey, avocado and cottage cheese etc

Dinners:-
I have tweaked quite a few recipes to make them heaps healthier so u can do the same just improvise I guess with what u already make and limit portion size Serving size for meat is palm size

Home made pizzas on wholemeal pita bread (small one) - toppings like baby spinach, eggplant, pumpkin, feta, mushrooms, red capsicum, red onion, zucchini, sprinkle of cheddar cheese and fresh basil – can add chicken if u like 
Home made yiros – on wholemeal pita (small) roast chicken, home made tzatziki , I buy container of tabouli and a little bbq sauce
Chicken plain with steamed veg or garlic crumbed – whatever u like really – no creamy sauces tho!
Steak plain or peppered with steam veg
Roast beef or chicken, with steamed veg and a little gravy
Home made lemon sauce on chicken with cous cous
Beef stir fry – Beef cooked in sweet soy and fish sauce (I use leftovers for beef salad), onions and peanuts with brown rice and steamed veg
Pasta bolognaise – I use half a jar tomato pasta sauce (naughty!) and a can of toms or u can make ur own, with heaps of veg and wholemeal fettuccine and a sprinkle of shaved parmesan on top and fresh basil
Home made lean beef burgers on dark rye bread (I cut burgers through the middle after cooking so less meat) with baby spinach, onions, beetroot, avocado, mushrooms and tom sauce with a basic salad on the side
Marinated Greek lamb salad
King Prawn and avocado salad
Gwinganna chicken salad – summer only or whenever mangoes are in season
Oven baked salmon with salad and a handful of wedges or can make home made sweet potato wedges
Enchiladas – I buy the pack and make as usual but only use a little of the salsa and a tiny sprinkle of cheese on mine and serve with salad

Anything along these lines and just watch portion sizes!

Snacks:-

Fruit
Nuts
Corn cakes with st dalfour spread able fruit (jam)
Wholemeal muffins with fruit or veg if ive made any – I don’t add any sugar

Healthy take away ideas:-

The only take away I have had is Vietnamese cold rolls, sushi and sumo salad but you could have roast chicken (no skin) with salads from chicken shop etc

If u want any recipes let me know but that’s all I eat for lunch and brekkie and some of the dinners I do , I just mix them up a bit so I don’t get bored.

I'm having trouble seeing the pictures but that is a great deal of weight you lost!! Thats really exciting, thank you for sharing!!

Ive lost another almost 3 kg. Lst weigh in i was 62.9 (or 138 pounds)

All the eating over the past week tho and im feeling all bloated and like ive put it back on again. Pic taken boxing day....

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/375370_113430928826765_812170278_n2_zps4b33bc9a.jpg

Im pretty happy with my weight now, i wanted to get to low 60's. Now just to maintain it and tone up a little

I hate exercising :(

Well 4 months this has taken me to drop 16kg.

I cant believe i did it.

Here is me 3 months after having DD, i wasnt much lighter when i started my weight loss journey.

Starting weight 81.5

Current weight 65.7

:happydance:

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/Clean%20eating/IMG_20121120_221250.jpg

before

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/Clean%20eating/2012-11-20221118.jpg

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/Clean%20eating/2012-11-20221059.jpg

after

Taken about 8 weeks ago

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/Clean%20eating/2012-10-10185458.jpg

Taken today

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/Clean%20eating/2012-11-20214851.jpg

They it brilliant well done!! You look fab! Also think you look great bigger too tbh :) did you loose the weight through just been a busy mum and breastfeeding? or did you exercise and diet??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->