My Betas: Is it Good?

SKP

Reaction score
Oct 25th- 426
Oct 27th- 575
Oct 31st- 880

Doubling time: 143 hours :S

Honestly...the doubling time doesn't look great, but the numbers seem ok for where you are in pregnancy.

If it was me I'd hope for the best but expect the worst

Hopefully I'm completely wrong and all will be fine

I agree with the other poster unfortunately. Between your 2nd and 3rd draw there was 4 days in between so it should definitely have at least doubled.
I hope I'm wrong too...Wishing you the best of luck.

I do another Beta tomorrow, hopefully it goes up again. I am ever having an early scan to see if there is anything

2 days later in went down to 811. I go again 4 days later to see if it did again. On Friday I did an early ultrasound. 6 wks, I was measuring 5 weeks, and they seen a sac, Im pretty sure I seen the yoke as well. I will see today what my actual result is.

Hopefully I get a rise or today will tell whats going to happen. I still have symptoms of pregnancy, no sign of miscarriage.

2 days later in went down to 811. I go again 4 days later to see if it did again. On Friday I did an early ultrasound. 6 wks, I was measuring 5 weeks, and they seen a sac, Im pretty sure I seen the yoke as well. I will see today what my actual result is.

Hopefully I get a rise or today will tell whats going to happen. I still have symptoms of pregnancy, no sign of miscarriage.

I hope you get some answers today.

Its done now. Beta dropped from 811 to 503 in 4 days.

It’s been a looooong 7 years. I’m done. 3 pregnancies out of 6. Moving on to adoption. Thank you all for your support.

I'm so very sorry. I wish I had been wrong .I just sadly knew from experience :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->