My Big Fat Gypsy Christmas!

Ella

Mama to my amazing boy :)
Reaction score
Who's watching? Love the tackiness too much! :haha:

Im watching...

I think this should be like a regular series....I love it.

So glad I'm not alone!

I just find it so intriguing! I can't imagine it being normal to get engaged at 15!

me, lol. the fake tan is too much!

Im not sure about visiting graves on your wedding day :wacko:

oh god @ transit van grave!

tackiest baby shop ever :rofl:

eurgh thats horrid @ toddlers outfit

WOW.

That child in that almost hooker outfit was like 3!!

luv it!
Though I live in an area of Ireland that is quite synonymous with travelers and i can honestly say i've never ever seen anything like that!!
As a child i served mass at many traveler weddings and they werent like that either, i think that when they leave Ireland they get more and more into the showy side of things.
They were flash but I NEVER seen children dressed like that!

dear lord!

:rofl:

OMG a limo to her first communion?! This is maaaad!

:rofl:

OMG a limo to her first communion?! This is maaaad!

Yeah unfortunately that is a thing they do now.

i've even heard other girls complaining cause the traveler girls in their class were having limos or hummers :wacko:

I've been in a limo twice in my life. Once for my school prom and another for my cousin's 21st.

It's okay if you've got the money to spend I suppose! When I was 6 all I wanted was a new barbie! Haha

Was only in a limo once myself!

I think its a bit much for the childs communion weather you've money or not :haha:

Very very true, but looking at their weddings, I get the slight feeling they don't do things by halves. :rofl:

Drat, I'm jealous it doesn't come on until Sunday in America :brat:.

Where on earth do they get the $$ to fund these gaudy, feck off weddings? The women don't work, stay home to take care of several children, and the husbands are hardly educated...with so many mouths to feed :shrug:.

Drat, I'm jealous it doesn't come on until Sunday in America :brat:.

Where on earth do they get the $$ to fund these gaudy, feck off weddings? The women don't work, stay home to take care of several children, and the husbands are hardly educated...with so many mouths to feed :shrug:.

they don't have to pay as many taxes as the rest of us, and they don't have to pay rent or a mortgage and tend to do manual jobs which are extremely hard work but can pay really well-especially if they are a skilled manual worker like an electrician or have their own company-then they tend to save pretty much all their money for their children's weddings xx

personally if my husband to be was late on my wedding day because he was sat in the pub, i wouldnt marry him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->