My boys are done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay_Baby

Reaction score
...I bought the last thing I wanted to get my eldest today so that's its no more toys. :happydance:

I've updated my lists and the damage has been counted and both under budget thanks to on here :flower:

DS1 is getting...

mike the knight book set
shopping list game
Charlie and Lola puzzle
mr men puzzle
peppa pig magnetic book
decorate your own cape and mask set
dino stamps
pirate stamps
take n play trains x2
mik straws x2
Lego junior spiderman set
Hot Wheels cars * 6
Hot Wheels cars * 4
Disney DVD x2
sweet jar
Dino glider
Lush robot bath bomb
Spiderman pants
Scooby doo onsie
imaginex dinosaur x2
take n play sets x2
buckaroo
playmobil play park
leap reader
Leap reader - toy story 3
Leap reader - cars 2
playmobil fire engine
Lego juniors construction set
leap reader writting book
brio crane
Jake numbers game
leap reader number book

Grand total £215.49 saved off RRP £290.67

DS2 is getting.....

tellytubies book set
stacking cups
plate set
laugh and learn remote
Cotton reels
G&P Sort & Stack
peter pan book
Organix selection box
dancing tower
ballaplozza
toot toot safari park
Thomas r/c
Tiny Tot Driver

Grand total £150.37 saved off RRP £141.45

Looking at it I might have to wrap a few of the new clothes I want to get DS2 so DS1 doesn't think Santa was a bit mean. I found it so hard to get him things as I swear we have everything or something similar already. I have already put away a couple toys that I bought for him that really are way to old for him for his birthday in February.

Now on to the hard to buy for people.......

great lists. just tell ds1 that as ds2 is so small he doesn't want or need as much as ds1 does.

Lovely mix of things in that list!

I'm having the same problem with the baby - mine will only be four months so too small to really play with anything and we already have all the toddler toys! I've managed to get them roughly the same amount of gifts but I admit I've bulked out baby's pile with inexpensive board books and rubber ducks. The stocking was the hardest part.

great lists. just tell ds1 that as ds2 is so small he doesn't want or need as much as ds1 does.

That is a great idea

Lovely mix of things in that list!

I'm having the same problem with the baby - mine will only be four months so too small to really play with anything and we already have all the toddler toys! I've managed to get them roughly the same amount of gifts but I admit I've bulked out baby's pile with inexpensive board books and rubber ducks. The stocking was the hardest part.

That's my biggest fear half empty stocking! I can't tell if I've got enough until I finish making it and get it all out of various hiding places to test stuff and I can't do that until my exams are over at the end of next week (should currently be revising rather than on the Internet)

Well done! I'm hoping to finish the boys this weekend!

Honestly last year ds4 was 2 months, when talking about Santa bringing presents for good children one of the older boys said "he'll definitely bring Seth presents because babies are always good" and I just said "yes he is, but because he is so little he won't get much this year because he can't actually play with toys yet can he?" And this year I've said that he won't have as much as them because there isn't as much he wants or as many different toys for little children as there are for bigger children.
Although I really don't think they noticed on the day. But wrapping clothes like you said is a good way to bulk it out if you want the older ones to not notice pile size differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"