my cambridge diet journey! UPDATED post 1 2/12/09

well today should have been my weigh in day i was due to go at 8.50am but have been ill most of the week and seem so so much worse today. i sent OH to get my shakes and bars so i wnt be getting weighed now for another 2 weeks so will be a 3 week weight loss by the time i go again.

bit disappointed as i never miss weigh in but i felt too ill to get up let alone get dressed and go there.

im currently 11 days late with my period which was panicking me slightly as this is the exact stage last time i found out i was pregnant but i doubt it very much as i havent had much sexy time LOL.

ill keep you posted on how im getting on anyway

Lou
xxx

u shud do a test just incase hun me and oh only had sexy time once!! and he got me pregnant lol. of course i blame him haha. ur doing good tho man xxxx

wow well done you look fabulous!!!!!!
I dont think I have willpower to do cambridge but I also am overweight and have bmi of 40!!!!eeeek!
You are an inspiration and notice how out of your 3 photos the only one you don't smile in is your first one!
I know that feeling:( this story has picked me up to try harder this week:)

Well done honey. I am also doing CD and have lost 3st 2lbs so far. Got a long way to go though so it's great to see how well you've done xxx

omg you look amazing! you should be so proud of yourself...think i'm going to do this diet! seriously though, well done!!!
xoxo

Hello, after hearing how great this diet i have contacted a local councellor in my area i am determined to get to where I want to be... and feel fantastic about myself again.

Although alot of people say i dont look overweight i have put on a fair bit in my pregnancy, hopefully will be start very soon on this .... hope your next weigh in goes well.

Good luck x

you look great, fair play to you doing that diet as its a bloody harsh one lol! my mate did it and got really drained xxxx

lou,
thank you so much for keeping this journal. i've looked into the cambridge diet and decided its what i want to do i just had to convince my oh (he doesnt believe in "fad diets") i showed him your journal last night na d pics and wrote up a rough cost and that it would actually work out better coz we would spend less on money, so when we get back from york in two weeks im gonig to contact my local councillor and do this,
so just wanted to say thanks.
xoxo

lou,
thank you so much for keeping this journal. i've looked into the cambridge diet and decided its what i want to do i just had to convince my oh (he doesnt believe in "fad diets") i showed him your journal last night na d pics and wrote up a rough cost and that it would actually work out better coz we would spend less on money, so when we get back from york in two weeks im gonig to contact my local councillor and do this,
xoxo

Definatly go for it hun :hugs:, i contacted my local councellor earlier in the week she got straight back to me and seems fantastic i cant wait to start shifting the extra pounds! start of a new me ... xxx

lou,
xoxo

Definatly go for it hun :hugs:, i contacted my local councellor earlier in the week she got straight back to me and seems fantastic i cant wait to start shifting the extra pounds! start of a new me ... xxx

we'll all be slim cambridge diet girls lol.
should start a group!
xoxo

thanks so much for the lovely comments, i really appreciate them, glad it has helped the girls who are considering doing it, it is hard going but so worth while, i have a new updated photo which i will put on tonight so u can see, i havent been weighed in 3 weeks with having swine flu and not getting weighed now till sayturday next week so will be 4 weeks

Lou
xxx

well i had my 4 week weigh in yesterday and i have lost 11 pounds so i now weigh 14 stone 1lb i am so so very pleased with this weight loss!!

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm2/lollylou1_2008/Aweek22.jpg
this is me in my original outfit from the first post
https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm2/lollylou1_2008/Eweek22ofCambridgeDiet.jpg
this is me in my clothes that actually fit me

sorry i look a state but it was late!
i have now made a big step and fit into a size 16 which i am over the moon about, hopefully next week i will be in the 13s and that is really scray for me

Lou
xxx

Today is my first day on it and im so bloody hungry!!!

you can definitely do it hun keep looking at how much weight i have lsot and think how worth it will be when you are skinny and can run around so much easier after your LO

im here anytime if you need any help and support

Lou
xxx

well i have had my gym membership for a few weeks now and although i have been porrly i have only been using the swimming.

so last night i went swimming and gym, i did 20 mins on the bike, 10 on the cross trainer and some weights, i was shattered but feel better for it today. my back from having annabelle is really painful but im just going to have to work past that.

my skin looks way to big for my body already and im not finished the diet yet so i need to tone something, i think i will eventually need a tummy tuck but wont consider that till after having another baby and completing my family.

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"