my cambridge diet journey! UPDATED post 1 2/12/09

Hi sweetie,

Thought I'd pop by and give you a massive well done!!

My mum has continued with this, and her skin was getting that same look... however now she's doing 810 all the time, the condition of her skin has massively improved, and those few extra calories each day are letting her body have the energy to start toning up the skin etc!

She's doing pilates 3 times a week at home too, and it's helping her loads with her back and neck problems, as well as toning :)

Take care chicken xxx

Huge well done to you. I was going to start this diet, didnt know how to go about it, then we moved, then i fell pregnant, so i may get chance next year.

Just want to say, you looked great when i met you :)

Huge well done to you. I was going to start this diet, didnt know how to go about it, then we moved, then i fell pregnant, so i may get chance next year.

thanks hun i have probably lost about 2 more stone since then

hope your well your bump has popped since i met you, how you doing?

Lou
xxx

well just been for my weigh in

i have now been on the diet for 25 weeks, i have lost a total of 6 stone 6.5 pounds and i have lost a total of 52 inches of my whole body OMFG!!! how disgusting yet fab is that

Lou
xxx

Your doing so well!! You look flipping fantastic!
xx

You look f*cking fantastic!!! :thumbup: Well done babe! Your a true inspiration to us all. xXx

thanks hun i have probably lost about 2 more stone since then

hope your well your bump has popped since i met you, how you doing?

Lou
xxx

Its flown over since i got the travel system, i cant believe it!
Ohh it certainly has, just hope goes back down how it was before.
Im fine thanks, popped on scales yesterday extremely shocked to see only put on 3lbs, so i can say im happy bunny :) xx

Wow hun ur doing so well u must be really proud of urself.....
loosing weight is one of the hardest things to do i reckon.....

Im really interested in this how much is it to start? xx

well it was weigh day today i have been weighed and lost another 4 pounds!!! im so pleased
im 3.5 pounds of losing 7 stone and it feels amazing.
i also got my letter for my telephone interview for my cambridge diet counsellor training, they are phoning on thursday at 10.30am, if i pass that interview i can hopefully get on the training either saturday 22nd of aug or if no spaces it will be 17th sept!!
hoping for the august one as i have got myself all geared up for leaving annabelle which im going to really struggle with but got to pass the telephone interview first

Lou
xxx

Wow hun...well done to you!...im waiting for my councellor to bloddy come back from her hols so i can get started...can't wait...thanks to you im getting my butt into gear!! :happydance:

Your journal is keeping me on the stright and narrow!

Can't wait for my 2nd weigh in on monday, want to loose 5lbs to complete that first stone =] x

Did I read the first post right, you are losing weight by consuming 400 calories a day? I must have misunderstood because you would have fallen over dead by now....!

Well done hun, you are doing amazing :) xxx :hugs:

Well done sweethear !! 7stone how amazing .... ! you should be so so proud.

I am loving the diet i have lost 8.5lbs and it not even two weeks since I started woo !

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!

I have just had my telephone interview for becoming a cambridge counsellor and i have passed both written and telephone interview so going on the training day on saturday, im so scared for leaving Annabelle but so excited all at the same time

Lou
xxx

Well done 7 stone is amazing!

I've got a similar amount of weight to loose, 19lbs lost so far in two weeks though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->