my cambridge diet journey! UPDATED post 1 2/12/09

Wowww you are doing fabulously ~ keep it up!! :yipee:

HOLY SHIT!...:lol: sorry, but you look AMAZING!

well i had a very interesting call last night!!!

i have been shortlisted for slimmer of the year award

it doesnt mean anything as im sure there are loads of people who are short listed but im very glad to be shortlisted, i now have an interview with the people from cambridge and then i wait to see what happens, you dont find out who wins until the actual event and im sure there are people wo have done better than me but its an acheivement to have made it this far

Lou
xxx

LOU!!! That is fantastic news!!! I have every faith you could make slimmer of the year. My husband Matt called me over to the laptop the other day and said '' Jesus have you seen how much weight this girl has lost??''

I said '' That Girl is Lou... and I know her *proud* and she is my inspiration for doing this diet''
Then I proceded to show him pics of you that I took last time we met, and he was amazed... he remembered me showing the pics of you, but he didnt realise just how far you have come. Well done Lou
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lou you look amazing!!!!! So happy for you about being selected!!! You must be so proud.
Well done you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow u have done fab!!!! I hope i have ur willpower when ive had the baby

everything is plodding on for me, i have still been having my small meal in the evening, my weight has increased as i have gone so long without my body is holidng on to what i have given it so i hopefully will have a good weight loss this weekend when i go

Lou
xxx

amazing, very well done. I know how tough the diet is, i was on in only two weeks before realising i was pregnant so had to give it up, will try and go back on it after the birth but i remember how draining it was, i literally had no energy.

so i have finally found a dress to wear for the slimming awards, im really happy with it but i need to find shoes and accessories now i feel so on show, i still need to smart/business wear outfits for the friday and the saturday day time! we cant stay to the friday evening as we dont have anyone to have Annabelle and the Saturday OH isnt coming with me, he is staying home with Annabelle, then when i get home sunday we are having her birthday meal and spending her first birthday together on the monday!!!

i have also been approached by a journalist today they are calling back tomorrow for my story which is a bit weird

Lou
xxx

so today i had my interview for slimmer of the year, it went well but i cant really say anything else, there are about 60 shortlisted people which is alot, i think there are people with better results and stories better than mine, i will be so honoured to be there on the day but i think it may be quite emotional as i found myself looking back at old photos today a bit upsetting, i feel ashamed i looked so bad

Lou
xxx

wow you have done so well hun :) only just looked in on this, you look fab :)

well as of today i have stepped up to 1000 kcal plan, its all a bit daunting for me but very exciting too, i had a porridge sachet for breakfast, a boiled egg and granary bread for lunch and quorn, spinach and new potatoes for tea and some strawberries and grapes and a chocolate shake to have now!!! i know very late LOL

I have had a lovely weekend with friends this weekend, we had compnay from thursday till today and them eating hasnt bothered me at all i have just become a feeder trying to make sure everyone is full enough all the time lol

the final week before the awards is fast approaching my outfit is still not totally sorted so im getting myself a bit stressed, i need 3 outfits!!! what a nightmare

Lou
xxx

hunni youve done so well!! i bet its wierd being able to eat again!! to you feel full quickly? good luck at the awards xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->