my cambridge diet journey! UPDATED post 1 2/12/09

thanks for the comments everyone

im going to be in my local newpaper tomorrow as they have somehow got hold of my story!
i spoke to someone at the head office for the diet, and they said with my storyt they really think that it will get picked up by national newpapers, thats dead scary but so exciting for me
Lou
xxx

you look AMAZING!
I saw something on my facebook where someone commented or liked your pictures. And my jaw nearly dropped!

Tell everyone to fluff off! You've lost over 100 pounds, so obviously you know what you are doing! And you deserve to indulge every once in a while if you'd like. After all, you definitely deserve it!

Keep up the good work hun!!!

it didnt go in the newspaper today they said it didnt get to press and print in time and by time it did there wasnt enough room as editor doesnt want it to be a small article, im so dreading it, i have no idea what it will say or how i will be portrayed, its a little embarassing yet also exciting at the same time!

Lou
xxx

I was looking over the site randomly and i found this. I looked at all your pictures.
All i can say is

Wow, you look amazing! Well done.
Xx

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm2/lollylou1_2008/loustory.jpg

MY newpaper debut has been so successful i have had a lot of interest in the diet and it all seems good so far!

i went for weigh in today i lost 2 pound this week, its making me feel a little sad that i havent lost as much as i have been but i have been told the last stone is the hardest to actually lose so im keeping that in mind!!!

Lou
xxx

Well im having a rough day today, i was a little naughty yesterday as i didnt feel 100% i didnt drink anywhere near enough water, actually none at all, except a couple of mouthfuls, so today i feel really rough, thinking its just my body being dehydrated if not then im coming down with something, i feel like at the moment between, me OH and Annabelle we are just passing the same germs to and from each other, maybe ill ask OH to move out LOL

Lou
xxx

OMG hun I'm stunned - you have done incredibly well congratulations!! Some people after losing 6stone and then putting weight back on in pregnancy would give up but you've shown such determination here and look at you now!! It's inspiring xxx

You have done amazingly well hun.Enjoy all the attention and comments you deserve it :).Im sure you are a major inspiration to lots of women x x

i keep comoing back to look, you look amazing and 2lb is still a loss hun

Just read this thread all the way through and OMG you look amazing!!!
A huge huge well done,you must have will of steel!
You look gorgeous hun,well done!!!

so after much delibertaing i have finally decided it is till to get this last stone off by moving up the plans, my weight losses have really started to slow down now anyway so i think its about time i moved up the plans
so for the first time in god knows how many weeks i will be eating a small amount of chicken and veg, i havent got any out the freezer so will be starting it as of tomorrow, im a bit nervous as its the beginning of the end of a long and very emotional journey for me but im almost there now

Lou
xxx

i have been to weigh in this morning and have lost another 3lb so i am 12.5 pound away from my target weight of 10 stone 6.5 pounds!!! oh my god its so unbelievable that i am so close!

Lou
xxx

You have done SO well! I'm dead jealous but also very chuffed for you :hugs:

Wow that's amazing! Have you moved up plans now? I'm a bit scared after reading your initial post that once you got your BFP you gained it all back, I'm lucky I've avoided gaining til now but like you I know I can undo the damage once the bambino is 12 weeks old. Best of luck with the rest of your journey!

so i have been introducing my food, its been very weird, i have been so full after such a little amount of food

Lou
xxx

Super congratulations!! I have just hit 16st 12 and I need to lose weight! I had lost 5 stone before I had Emma and that was hard, and took me about 2-3 years to get down to 12st, where I cant get any lower than that as I get ill.

I have tried since having Emma, but I lost 1stone, then had my period and was so immobile it all came back on :(.

I wish I could afford to o on the Cambridge diet, but its been no noed by OH as too expensive :(.

wow. well done! what you've done is amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->