my cambridge diet journey! UPDATED post 1 2/12/09

So i went to a party in Blackpool and hadnt seen anyone for a long time, i was so so nervous, i walked in and a few people obviously knew it was me but others totally ignored me until if finally clicked it was me, it was horrile yet very nice all at the ame time i thought i would add a new pic of me from sat night

Lou
xxx

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm2/lollylou1_2008/SDC12056.jpg
me during the day on sat wearing SKINNY jeans LOL

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm2/lollylou1_2008/SDC12066.jpg
me saturday night

thanks for looking
Lou
xxx

OMG, I only just looked at this for the first time today and you look like a completely different person between the first pics and these. You look amazing! You were always pretty facially but you just look glowing now :D Well done!!

Thanks for the fab comments everyone i really do appreciate them, the end is getting closer now and its getting very scary i feel under a lot of pressure to maintain my weight and nothing is more important than that but im almost afraid of what people will say if they see me eating for example we are going out with friends and family for Annabelles birthday and i said i want to be able to enjoy a meal but cant handle people saying are u sure thats the right food to be eating! my dad already thinks he is a dietician and can tell me what to and not to eat

Lou
xxx

I would just say 'im able to control what im eating myself now thankyou' and ignore any further comments.
I havent told a few people that im on the CD (mainly family) because i can't cope with the constant comments.Its boring and uncalled for (eg hows the diet going?i hope you havent been having midnight feasts!)......if i was to mention how much they eat (they are not skinny minnies themselves!!) there would be an uproar!

well i went for my weigh in this morning and had lost a total of 9 pounds, that makes me 17.5 pound away from my overall target weight and i will have lost 10 stone, im very apprehensive about this, no one can see how difficult i am finding approaching my goal weight and everyone things is exciting but for me it is very very scary i will have lost half of my body!!

Lou
xxx

wow big congrats to you, you look amazing!

I so want to learn more about the cambridge diet. I idealy would love to lose 1.5 st before i get married, where is the best place to try for info?

xx

well i went for my weigh in this morning and had lost a total of 9 pounds, that makes me 17.5 pound away from my overall target weight and i will have lost 10 stone, im very apprehensive about this, no one can see how difficult i am finding approaching my goal weight and everyone things is exciting but for me it is very very scary i will have lost half of my body!!

Lou
xxx

I get what you are saying its like you were so used to how you were and like you're losing a part of you because you are its like you're a different person completely. New and exciting yet very scary at the same time.

Lou you have done amazingly well.. i put on a tone of weight when preg with my daughter, lost nearly 5 stone on the cambridge diet in 4 and a half months! looks like i will be back on them shakes after i have had this wee lil man.. you should be very proud, i know the diet isnt easy! but if you are anything like me, then you needed a diet that didnt involve food for a while. im annoyed with myself, i kept the weight off for 2 years, and new soon as i got preg it would pile back on...

Lou once againg great result! I've just re-started CD after having my baby 4weeks ago :)
I have over 2st to loose :( wish me luck :)

OMG Lou you look bloody amazingggg!!!!!! I just looked through this journal, and looked at your first pic, then when I saw this one I actually said "bloody hell!" out loud cuz you just look fantastic!!! Well done! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->