my cambridge diet journey! UPDATED post 1 2/12/09

OH WOW!!!!! U look fab. Look at those gorgeous legs! u must be so proud of what uve achieved. I hope i have ur will power when ive had this baby

so part one of the conference weekend is over today i feel so nervous for tomorrow as its the actual awards, im not expecting to win anything but i still have to go on stage in front of 500 people very scary LOL

Lou
xxx

ps - ill update with pictures on sunday

OMG! That's amazing!!! Really inspirational!

Good for you, I hope you win! x

WOW!!! You look amazing, you must be very proud! x

THIS WAS ME TODAY!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=9775336&id=678415033

WOW!!

You've done so well!! I can't believe how tiny your hips are!

This is so inspirational hun, seriously.

Well done you!
How do you find the willpower?!

Is the Cambridge diet expensive?

posted in wrong section! but you look amazing lou!!!!! ha ha

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look fabulous! You look a different person, and no one would ever guess you had been bigger. Well done to sticking to the diet, i know i couldnt have done it.

Im so proud of you!!! :hugs: xxx

you look absolutely fantastic on that facebook picture, like a different person

well done xxx

so i went to the awards and made it through to being a sei finalist, it was a fantastic weekend, i enjoyed a lovely meal and it was fantastic!!!

i will add a picture to the post of me in my dress and a before and after shot in the exact same place in my house on the original post

thanks for supportingme all of u

Lou
xxx

so i have made a decision that im now completely coming off the diet i will be going up the maintenance plans first but right now my goal is to stabalise my weight i am not doing it to lose weight now, i feel comfortable with my weight as it is just need to get back to eating regular meals again and then maintain my new healthy weight!!!

so i thought i would show u one of my pics of me at the convention on the weekend!!

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm2/lollylou1_2008/SDC12707-Copy.jpg

thanks

Lou
xxx

well everyone my diet jourey has come to an end, i have lost 9.5 stone in total in 40 weeks, im overjoyed with how well i have done but now i am moving over to TTC for baby number 2, thanks for all your comments and kind words its the only place im happy to show pics as i feel judged everywhere else, thanks again

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back